The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

'Gentile sperm leads to barbaric offspring'

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Nesaie » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

This guy is a, "senior authority on Jewish law in the Religious Zionism movement". Wow...that should speak volumes to all those around here who call themselves Christians. This rabbi thinks that you are a barbarian. Hasn't the word barbaric and barbarians been used as many native populations were genocided? I know it happened on this continent and...well...all the other continents. The minute people are branded barbarians, they're then viewed as nothing more than animals. There have been other racist terms such as kraut, jap, (not a jewish American princess) limey, sand n****, (not sure I can say that one here) etc. It's so that in a time of war, the soldiers don't see their enemy as HUMAN.

So, know this christian zionists, a prominent zionist believe you're barbaric!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C73 ... %2C00.html

'Gentile sperm leads to barbaric offspring'

Rabbi Dov Lior says Jewish Law prohibits sterile couples from conceiving using non-Jew's sperm, as it causes adverse traits. On subject of single mothers he says, 'Child cannot be 100% normal'

Kobi Nahshoni
Published: 01.12.11, 08:30 / Israel Jewish Scene

Rabbi Dov Lior, a senior authority on Jewish law in the Religious Zionism movement, asserted recently that a Jewish woman should never get pregnant using sperm donated by a non-Jewish man – even if it is the last option available.

According to Lior, a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews." Instead, he advised sterile couples to adopt.

Lior addressed the issue during a women's health conference held recently at the Puah Institute, a fertility clinic. His conservative stance negated a ruling widely accepted by rabbis, which states that sperm donated by a non-Jew is preferable to that of an anonymous Jew, who might pose a genealogical risk.

"Sefer HaChinuch (a book of Jewish law) states that the character traits of the father pass on to the son," he said in the lecture. "If the father in not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism! These are not traits that characterize the people of Israel."

Lior added identified Jews as merciful, shy and charitable – qualities that he claimed could be inherited. "A person born to Jewish parents, even if they weren't raised on the Torah – there are things that are passed on (to him) in the blood, it's genetic," he explained. "If the father is a gentile, then the child is deprived of these things.

"I even read in books that sometimes the crime, the difficult traits, the bitterness – a child that comes from these traits, it's no surprise that he won't have the qualities that characterize the people of Israel," he added.

'Kids born to single moms become criminals'

Lior condemned artificial insemination and sperm donation in general, saying that they lead to waste of sperm, unclear genealogy and other Jewish law offenses. He warned against undergoing intrauterine insemination at hospitals, where the workers may mix sperm samples for one reason or another - a major halachic violation.

On the subject of women who freeze their eggs to use at a later date, the rabbi asserted that instead they should concentrate their efforts on getting married younger.

"Our public has been influenced by a part of the Western culture in which every woman, instead of becoming a mother, needs to get a Masters Degree," he lamented. "The role of women – child rearing – is not less important than an academic degree." Lior noted that there is nothing wrong with attaining a profession, but it should not be a priority.

Moreover, the rabbi spoke against single women getting pregnant.

"We can understand the desire of every woman to have a child, but according to our Torah it is impossible to address the demand of a certain woman when it can cause someone else suffering," he said.

"If a child is born without a father, he cannot be 100% normal." He stated that rabbinical literature defines these kids as "criminals and subjects of other negative phenomena."
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 am

Well, I'm...so ashamed. :o
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 am

According to this site he is also a terrorist. He was born in the Ukraine which makes him European, not Semite.

http://www.kawther.info/ga2/v/terrorists/dov_lior/
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Nesaie,

Dont let public education non standard and lack of historical knowledge blind you to what it is about semites or non semites...ie ...gentiles

The European Jew or Hebrew is not the same as the Hebrew of the time of King David...and the Hebrews which were given the land through Moses. The European Jew is what is called Askenazi Jew...the olde time Jew of the Law of Moses...biological Jews are called Shephardic Jews.

The European Jews or Ashkenazi are adopted into the Hebrew religion. They know the customs traditions and holydays which came after the destruction of the temple in 70 AD and the diaspora of the Jews.

There exist Jews in Ethiopia (Shephardic Jews) who do not know the new holydays and keep more to the ways of the time of King David. They do not know the customs and traditions of the Synagogue when the pharisees took over due to the loss of the temple.

What is not known or spoken about by many ..is that the Ashkenazi Jews, by adoption out of Europe, are a very bloody war like type of Jew...more conspiring than the Shephardic Jew. More war like and violent.
I find this piece of history and informations to be left out of most of history by both Gentiles and Jews. You are never to know this history or informations. Most of the Jews in today what is called Israel are Askenazi...in background...they are not Shephardic.

Also what is not known or taught to the outside world is that there is a kind of racism or class structure in Israel of today among many Jews. The Shephardic Jew is considered a lower class Jew than the Ashkenazi and must wait longer for government perks, housing etc.
Outside of the Jews themselves this informations never gets out to the public.

I first learned of it in this book...An American Jew in Marxist Racist Israel...by Jack Bernstein.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm

I find this article you quote to be textbook of a follower of the Talmud and particularly today.

And most Believers and even many non believers are not aware that the Talmud even exists.

I take such articles with alot of Salt. We are the Salt of the earth ..not the sugar.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Who did I offend?

I know why this was moved. 8-)

I merely stated facts. That's cool. I'll state more. Cause I can. 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nesaie

Postby bionic » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

when I first read the title of this thread I thought it said, "gentle sperm lead to barbaric offspring"
:lol:
not kidding
:shock:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 am

Is this a thread about Jews, or a Thread about barbarism? Can they be one and the same?
I for one, am sick of hearing about the Jews and all they've been through--at the end of the day you cares about those who exploit themselves for profit while they hide behind controlled history?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Nesaie » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Orangetom, I'm with you on this. And yes, I am aware of many of the statements you've made.

For others:

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Basically, he claims that the only reason the US fought in WWI is because of zionists. Those zionist/banksters promised Palestine and the US Military, after Germany won WWI.

Unlike some around here, I am not a racist. I am, however political. And I don't like what is happening in Palestine. So that makes me anti-zionist. Because of that, I get called names. Well, 8-) "sticks and stones may brake my bones, but, NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME!"
Nesaie

Postby Aquarian » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 pm

It appears that the Black Vault is becoming more of a forum for a certain type of thinking rather than the promotion of free thought. It's a complete affront to what the site supposedly stands for. Everything from name-calling anyone who wants to reveal US abuses/secrets to questions about "religious" tradition. Sooner or later the Vault will be "purge" everyone who thinks differently from the status-quo (hard to believe there's a status quo here lol).
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm with you.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Next

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts