The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

a S.Florida Hello

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Trail-Guide » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:04 am

Hello Vault....

I've lurked on and off the boards here briefly over the years as a non member was always too busy. I always had good reads at the Vault. Finally joined last night.

Never observed anything I could not identify aerial wise however my mom has had a good saucer sighting that went right over the house. My brother (ex-Army) did observe a large triangular craft several yrs back. I on the other hand along with my mom have seen Bigfoot, and there has been other strangeness about us extending to my half brother, Special Forces and then Merc after Viet Nam. Our whole existence has been rather "anomalous." I do pay attention to local reports of UFOs here in my part of FL and have for many years. I always ask my classes for their experiences with UFOs etc..

Historically I was participating in forums when the Desert Rat was active... I was on IRC and mIRC years ago and Pre and then during X-Files.. Was friends with Doc Barry (deceased) many years ago on his site... Been friends with B. Hetsko in Colorado since the 80's, was on SUFOIT/Para4 boards -it seems eons ago.. So I've been around awhile regarding the UFO "scene." - The earlier heyday days and nights online before it became about TV Shows and ratings.. I can't watch that stuff or the Ghost stuff too much crazy hype and poor investigative technique.

I simply have not observed one. I've seen everything else, and it seems I only get the occupants and UFOs in my dreams occasionally. The best dream? was the one with the truck, much like a UPS truck, driving down to the end of the street one night and was then transporting people out of the house into the truck. Observed this in my dream... I tend to have very unusual dreams and that one is just the tip of the ice berg. I do approach all things with Skepticals on, keeping in mind my own anomalies I've observed over the yrs.

Thank you,

Linda J.
Last edited by Trail-Guide on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trail-Guide

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Perfect, if you have an insane job, like most of us do, we can use a few more insane posters just like us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the Blackvault, have fun, don't be shy, jump right in a reply to threads and bring us some new stuff and post some new threads. :D
greeney2

Postby Gort » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Nice to meet you Linda Richardson.Seems you've lived a very interesting life so far. :D
Klaatu barada nikto
Gort

Postby Aquarian » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Ah yay, another Floridian! Welcome.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts