The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Tyler Perry and 200 molested men on Oprah show

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby bionic » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:43 am

I was molested as a girl (the statistics are officially 1 out of every 3 females will have to deal with some kind of sexual molestation or rape before she passes out of this world)

The person who molested me..they went on to babysit kids Iknow..I had warned the parents..they ignored me, basically deaming me a trouble maker. Thye didn't wan tot hear it. Don't rock the boat.

I told them, I was just passing it on as a faavor. Thye felt it would be "Unchristian" not to give this guy a chance and allow him to not only be alone with their kids, but BZBYSIT them.
The girl..it is obvious at this point sahe was molested by..someone.
wonder who????

The person who molested me is a person in my family, whom I do still care about and I can see battle with their demons things like this are complicated)..but I would NEVER let my kid be alone with them..never. (and they know it)

regarding mind control and such...
well..it's a different subject..but..hey..they know a broken psyche is fantastic for manipulation, right?

Sexual abuse and or toture to a young child is one great way to break a psyche..primed by dissassociation.

The truth is MK-Ultra or not..this crap is humankind's dirty big secret (one of them)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby shadowfx » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:36 am

Very sorry to hear that bionic.

It's a very alarming trend.
Honestly, I think it's a very good idea Bionic that you don't allow your son to be alone w/ any males (Except your hubby of course).
Trust is something very hard to come by and it's really something that has to be gained.

Along with this topic but a little different. Has anyone else noticed the growing number of teacher -> Student sexual crimes increasing. It seems to me that over the past 3 years the numbers have really jumped. Alot of it has had to do with the kids getting caught with pics on his cell phone. But I wonder if this was always such a big issue.
shadowfx

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 pm

So sorry, bionic. 1 out of 3 is effing MADNESS.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Nesaie » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 am

I'm so sorry Bionic. I was raped, but it happened way after I already figurured everything out. Again, I'm sorry. It shouldn't be like this.

I wonder often, my Grandma was very paranoid about me being around strangers. She used to clip news paper articles, I was scared of "strangers", yet most molestations come from those who are familiar. I was NEVER babysat. I had my Grandma. I truly believe in extended families. But there are some bad in families.

I've wrote about this before. I grew up in a rural "city" with a corrupt mayor who ran a prostitution ring...cia??? mkultra??? I dunno! But maybe...just maybe...in all her years of dealing with graft, my Grandma knew something...

This mayor had 14 year old girls???WTF???

BTW, I met his fat grandson years later...when he knocked on my door. Life is interesting.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby bionic » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

awe..thanks for the kind words..folks..I have 'been over it' for a very long time, though.
Worked through that years ago.
Plus..I am sure given statistics, that I am not alone here..just the only one saying it right now..which I totally understand..like I said..been 'over it' for a long time, now..so..it's pretty easy for me to own up to it at this point.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:02 pm

super kudos to Sen. Brown..a very brave man..
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... use?page=2
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 am

The first time Tyler Perry was interviewed by Oprah..I couldn;t even watch it.
I watched the rerun yesterday.
Oh man..it was so painful.
God bless yah Mr. Perry.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:38 am

I am so sorry to hear that Ms Bionic. My wife is a rape survivor. It happened before I met her and it still fills me with rage. It's a shame the atrocities that people perpetrate on others. I am sorry for that happened to you Ms Bionic.

1 in 3? What the F*** is wrong with people? :x
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:47 am

Awe.. Thanks Mr. Warlock

yep..1 in 3
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Previous

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts