The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Tyler Perry and 200 molested men on Oprah show

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby bionic » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Did anyone see these shows, interviews?
There was a group of shows on this, recentlky
here's an outtake
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Tyler-Pe ... used-Video
It was about men who were lolested as boys.
How common it is (1 in 6) and how swept under the rug it is because it is so embarrassing and painful for men to talk about.
They were talkign about how it is secretly wrecking many men's lives and their relationships.
How many men, as boys, were molested by men and how that was all the more painful and confusing for them (whether they grew up to be straight or gay themselves)
But even those who were molested by women, how they felt used and dirty inside and how that made them act act sexually as adults.

It was a really good show.
I think it's an imprtant issue because I think the numbers are probably higher and that this is secretly, truly affecting men's adult relationships with their partners.
It could be one of the reason's the divorce rate is so high.

It's especially important because something you won't face you don't ever process. Things you don't process go on to create compulsions and subconsciously driven, self defeating thoughts and actions in people.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

And no men here are chiming in.

The silence of the victims is deafening.

What do you think about molesters? Are they sick? Are the evil? Should they be forgiven? There's nothing they can do to help out the damage they caused, which is massive.

There are plenty of sick people in the world, none of them molesters. So I'm not going to shock anyone when I say that imprisonment is a "necessary evil" to sequester them from society. Oh, and better ask for pc when you go in; I keep hearing that molesters are treated the worst in jail.

Now why would that be? I'm not convinced the automatic rage felt towards a molester is out of love for the victims but, instead, because many of them were molester or know someone who was.

My two cents.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby shadowfx » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 am

My 2 cents are that I bet the number is probally a bit higher.
Growing up I was an altar boy as were a number of my friends.
One of the priests and also a deacon would once in a while take out two or 3 of the altar boys to go play raquet ball, swim, sauna, basketball, Ice cream..... whatever.
Anyways I went a number of times. Typically was me and a friend of mine.

We were never abused by the priest as far as touching or more. But honestly, looking back there was alot of inappropriate stuff that went on and probabally borders on sexual abuse. This was early to mid 80's.

Anyways, years later the priest was shuffled off to a different parish and the Deacon had quit.
Then in 90 or 91 we heard word about that Priest being named in several sexual abuse cases. Some of which I knew the guys that were testifying. My Parents and my friends parents both asked us about it and we told them that it was always very odd. But we both suspect that since neither of us went with them alone that we avoided the full fledged sexual abuse.

After word got out. That Priest was removed from being active and he ended up passing away a few years later. The Deacon had moved away on his own to who know's where.

Anyways, so long story short is yes. I think there have been many more that don't come forward. Be it Priests, Uncle's, Family Friends, whomever.
shadowfx

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 am

My boyfriend told me a story of his boy scout leader. Three of the boys went on a camping trip with the leader. The leader wanted my boyfriend to sleep in his tent. He said no way in hell and ran over to the other tent with the other two boy scouts. He stayed way out of that guys way after that.

Apparently, there is a lot of rape in the military as well that nobody talks about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/1 ... 76106.html
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby shadowfx » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Yeah Nesaie. I've heard of very similar things happening just like that.

Wasn't Boy scouts. But just a summer camp. Would head out on hiking trips with camp councilers.
shadowfx

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 pm

It's sick. It seems that pedophiles are drawn to jobs that work with children. The worst part is that many of the victims of this abuse become abusers later in life.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm

One of my best friends in high school..her dad was a scout leader..way up there in ranks..her whole family was about scouting.
I remember her dad and her older brothe rbeign so innapriate around me and to me that I stopped going over to her house.
I refused to be around them.
Her brother was also high ranking in boy scouts.
Later in life she told me that her father had molested her and her older brother had both molested and raped her and her younger brother repeatedly as they grew up. (he went on the be a policeman, fyi..ugh)

I swore to myself when I was younger I would never let any son of mine be a boy scout because of that. It's sad because I was a girl scout and loved it. My brothers were boy scouts for a while.

And with his autism..I never allow him alone with any man (besides my H)

One of his teaches aids (a nice lady) once had a teenage son..she kept telling me how much he just loved my boy and said he'd babysit for me.she kept bringing it up to me..it creeped me out...uh..no thanks

But..NO WAY.

I saw a show once that talked about statistics that totally frightened me. It was a cop talking about child safety and strangers, and such. They said never allow your child, boy or girl alone with a man, no matter how nice her seems..a man that likes to hang out with kids (teachers, baby sitters, camp counselors, etc..) If they get lost, teach them to go up to a woman and ask for help, not a man.

It's unfair to men (as I am sure many men..most men who hang out with kids..just like hanign out with and teaching kids)..but the statistics of a a man wanting to be around kids simply to victimize them are very high.

There are even places that warn divorced women with kids (boys and girls) that there are men out there who will date and marry them..just to get at their kids.

Sad, but true.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 pm

There are even places that warn divorced women with kids (boys and girls) that there are men out there who will date and marry them..just to get at their kids.

That has to be really scary for single moms.

I had a friend as a teen who was molested by her grandfather. Her mother was as well, yet she still left her alone with the grandfather when she was young. WTF???? If you're a mom and you know your dad is a pedophile, do you really leave your own daughter alone with him? This friend was really messed up too. She could never drive because of epilepsy. So she would get rides with a 30 something year old guy and do sexual favors for the ride. We kept telling her that we'd pick her up and she didn't have to ride with this guy. But, she always got rides with him. I never did understand that.

Hum, in retrospect, MKULTRA? Could that guy have been her handler? I know, not the conspiracy forum. But, she was naturally blonde haired, blue eyed... The thought just occurred to me as I typed this.
Nesaie

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

It could be something more insidious than MKultra. (And no, I don't mean MJultra)
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm

MJULTRA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My understanding of MKULTRA was that it was the umbrella name for many nefarious programs created by the cia. Let me guess, MKULTRA got a bad reputation so they had to change their name, just like blackwater and the school of the americas. Am I right? 8-) :D

Oh yeah, the cia used to be the oss. I guess they had a bad rap too and had to change their name. ;)
Nesaie

Next

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts