The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Whats your opinion?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby chiselray » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:15 pm

drago337 wrote:Hey,
I wanted to bring up a topic concerning God and Aliens. It has been brought to my attention that what everyone refers to as God could very well possibly be Aliens. There are several Scriptures in the Bible which make reference to UFO's. Even Jose Gabriel Funes, the director of the Vatican Observatory was recently quoted as saying “The belief in aliens is compatible with belief in God.”. I have also seen programs on Discovery Channel and P.B.S about the Vatican that said there were things locked away in the Vatican that could alter religion as we know it. So my question is what do you think about this? What are your opinions?

my opinion is that the universe is not really large at all...UFO's are in fact real but come from those far away places we see with telescopes but in another dimention.So you are actually looking at the arear they inhabit but you are holographically imaging it from this view.They are there in the next dimention.They are not our gods,but maybe a generational growth of being,the next level of consciouness and life.
chiselray

Postby Aquarian » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:01 am

Your explanation, chiselray, reminds me of David Icke (not an insult).
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

When you say "dimension" are you talking about some ethereal plane or phantasy world where the laws of physics don't apply? Because there is a theory for traveling outside physical space. Physical space as we know it is not all there is. You can decouple from the fabric of the universe and travel without using time. That could be thought of as a dimension.
CodeBlackv2

Postby BloodStone » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 am

I'm a little mixed when it comes to this theory.

I would suggest that we have been here before, we are the ones up there peeking back at us from the future. We inhabited this planet a lot longer than we know. We have probably destroyed this planet on many occassions.
We advanced , and moved off this planet for our fight to exist. We have lost a lot of technology in between cycles of our existance on this planet.
Maybe we started on another planet, and came here long ago to see if we could colonize it. maybe our first planet (Lets say Mars) started to be unihabitable. we had the technology to leave Mars to start somewhere else.
I think there are many other species out there, not just human. These are some like the greys, reptilions, and so on. Some aliens may play GOD at times, like when the myan existed, maybe they thought the aliens were GODS. Maybe those aliens were us from the future?
There are so many different directions you could go with this theory, but it's a good one to discuss. I think the more mankind can learn of it's true history the better we will be for it.

From what I hear, and researched on the topic the same thing keeps popping up over and over again. The Sumarians? were they us from a higher intelligance? or are they the Intelligance we think is GOD ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby reddogkgb » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm

I for one feel as if I have been here before and will be here again until I become close to God and when I do enter the kingdon of His realm then "all" things will be revealed to me.
reddogkgb

Postby TheMarkedOne » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 am

I am not much of a God person, but, I still take religion seriously. There have been several cases in the "ancient times" where man has made contact with aliens. Why I do believe the Bible is referring to a life form that is not of the human race, I have studied the Bible a bit (New Living Translation) and have found that it is rather indirect to, well, any race at all. But, America, Russia, Asia; We are all getting so close to the answer. I mean, Obama is supposed to be making an announcement about Americas contact with UFOs in the next, what, month? There are also other leaders around the world doing the same. This could very well be our answer. Our government which have been hiding things from us for decades are now going to explain to us whats really going on, but, Even the government can only scratch the surface, and, there will always be stuff to research, lies to uncover, and truths to be found.
TheMarkedOne

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Obama is suppose to be making an announcement about et life?
hmmm
well anyways, fascinating discussion, liked reading your post
TheMarkedOne.

BloodStone, your idea that we are the ones peeking back from our future. 8-)
The whole multidimensional being theories..
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Aquarian wrote:Your explanation, chiselray, reminds me of David Icke (not an insult).

:shock:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 am

I wont hold my breath on the whole Obama coming clean about ET's

I'm willing to bet it will go like this....

Obama: er um , err ,uh , Let me be perfectly clear, there are, or never have been ET's visiting this planet, thank you, It's just the crazy birthers trying to villonize the illegal aliens.

Now on to more important issues. I have a tee time to get to, so thank you

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby tofu_kronos » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:12 am

I think there's a pretty good chance that the gods where nothing more then aliens.
The universe is small, compared to man's imagination
tofu_kronos

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts