The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Muslim Group Attacks Christmas in London

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Tairaa » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 am

I'm betting Halfabo knows at least a bit about the finer history, probably more than me. What I do know, is that even if ALL of the dozen or so crusades were fought against Islamic expansion, they DID still plunder every one else.

The extremists are stuck in the 10th century....
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:47 am

Tairaa wrote:I'm betting Halfabo knows at least a bit about the finer history, probably more than me. What I do know, is that even if ALL of the dozen or so crusades were fought against Islamic expansion, they DID still plunder every one else.

The extremists are stuck in the 10th century....

Tairaa,

It is very easy to get stuck in 10 century fanaticism or even ignorance when one does not know much history but mostly a television/movie education...ie a public education.

Almost from the beginning the Muslims were on the move invading into Spain and into France before they were stopped by Charles Martel ...aka..Charles the Hammer at Tours, France in 732AD. This is a piece of history totally avoided by our politicians and even our enlightened school systems while they ply their guilt templates on an ignorant and uninformed public while touting the guilt of the Crusades. This took place some 300 years before the first Crusade.

History is often very interesting by the non virtue of what is left out of our educations.

There exists no such instruction for a Christian Church to carry out a Crusade in the name of God or even an Inquisition. Any Church doing so is operating outside the Biblical instructions for a Church or they are in fact a Counterfeit Church. Yet many who use the term Fanatic to describe Christians and the Church don't seem to grasp this simple fact.
The Christian Belief system by the Word is never spread by the Sword or Burning at the Stake.
Anyone reading John Fox and his Book of Martyrs will know the path of the Lord's Church and it is not through Rome.

I do not approve of the Crusades or the Inquisition as Christian ..for the simple reason that they do not follow the New Testament instruction to come out from amongst them and be ye separate. Once again ..the Christian Belief and practice is not spread by the sword or stake.
This cannot be said of Islam.

Those versed in history will know this difference..instinctively.

As to the KKK...there is no difference between this and Rome in carrying out their beliefs by the Sword.
The Word speaks of people as nations...not by man made constructs such as Race. Race is used in the Word in the context as running a race or winning a race. Never in the man made construct. This is very telling to those who can think outside of public education/television/movie non standards...or what some of us also call..."Guilt Politics."
This has become so ingrained in a guilt ridden people who don't know any history and cannot think outside of emotional train wreck non standards. Or simply put ..cannot think outside the flesh.

The man made construct of race and racism has been whored out so much by a political system needing this whoredom to sell the souls of a nation to their whorish politics and political system. They do not intend to solve the race problem..ever...for their whoredoms are dependent on it.
They intend to make merchandise of it and people by it.
Once you see this for what it is..you can clearly see certain peoples out here for whom if you were to remove the race issue ..they would have no job.

Guilt politics does not work on me. I have seen to much of it being played out to control people and prevent individual thinking.

It is the same with Islam...Politics has more in common with Islam and Ishmael than it does with the people of the nations discussed and with Issac.
Islam and politics will seduce a nation and it's people unto it's whoredoms for political lucre.

Once you know and are convinced of this simplicity ...the king has no clothes so to speak. They are naked...and obvious as to what they intend to do.

What you have in history by the Crusades is two systems of whoredom..Islam and Rome spreading their power and influence by the Sword.

The KKK by the Sword.

What I find very interesting in regards to peoples beliefs and understandings is the use of two similar whorish systems to represent the New Testament Church when no such instruction exists.

Only public education non standards can cause such confusion when it becomes obvious with a little thinking what is going on.

And these wars of "confusion " are still going on today.

Hope this helps you to learn to think outside the box of todays very popular non standards.

Thanks,
Orangetom.
orangetom1999

Postby Tairaa » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:56 am

You misunderstand, I wasn't saying that Christianity has within it instructions to murder Muslims.

Muslims are forbade to kill in their religion, as are Christians.

Extremists however... Extremists stuck in the 10th century, from either side of the mix, do not share this. And they are on both sides of the fence, one side perhaps more predominantly than the other, but that per se could be a result of poverty. People want power, and in an impoverished nation such as Afghanistan already largely controlled by self governing city states and local militias who are corrupt all it takes to get that initial kick into power is to help out some of these cities. Boom.

We have a force of fighters that have some public support. Brainwashing goes along way after that point.

In short my opinion is that the problem is not Islam per se, but extremism. And for the record, an atheist can be an extremist as well, so the problem isn't even with religion, it's with people.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Tairaa,

I think you are misunderstanding me and my posts/position.

Churches using or misusing the Word for their purposes and spreading their power by the Sword and under the guise of Christianity are in fact not Christian. They are counterfeits...phonies. They may be fanatics but they are fanatic in another religion than Christianity. Once again..Christianity is not spread by the sword.
A counterfeit does not look like the opposite of a thing..but as close to the real thing as possible without being the real thing.

If they are seeking power in and of this world...through the methods of this world ..then their true god is the god of this world. It is that simple.
This applies also to Islam. It is that simple.

Somewhere in my study of the Word..I ran across the concept of counterfeits and also Occult or hidden religions. A counterfeit can come in a multitude of varieties. The real thing in only one.

This is not usually a concept or idea/understanding one will get in public school or television/movie education. This understanding will be avoided.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Tairaa » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm

If they are seeking power in and of this world...through the methods of this world ..then their true god is the god of this world. It is that simple.

In a nutshell this is my whole point.
Tairaa

Postby frrostedman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Group hug!

Happy New Year!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Tairaa » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Indeed. :)
Tairaa

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 am

Tairaa wrote:

In a nutshell this is my whole point.

Your point/points Tairaa..comes across as if you would label all Christians with the world template...after the god of this world..after Rome...et al. This may in fact be true of many who do not know the difference. The method of this world and the god of this world is to take the Salt out of Christians and replace it with sugar. Sadly many who claim the name of Christian do not know the difference but are tossed to and fro by every changing wind. They do not know enough history, even secular history, to defend a position..sad again but very true. What I also find ironic is that these Christians are not even aware that many in the secular arena also do not know this history. Hence it is very easy to get such unknowledgeable Believers to back up twenty paces and let others play through unquestioned...to default through.

But it is not true of all Christians. There are some on this board who indeed know the difference. I salute Halfabo for knowing this piece of history. So few who claim the name of Christian even know about the Muslims invading Europe in the late 600s and into the early 700s. The city of Tours, France is still here and by the same name. You can see it on Google Earth...some two thirds of the way up into France. This invasion took place from Spain and up deep into France.

If one does not even know of the existence of this history it is very easy to make another feel guilty about history and the Crusades. But it does not work on folks like me and Halfabo. Same with the Inquisition. Same with Racism.

Christians are in fact a minority in this world. Always have been and always will be. As it was with Ancient Israel...Christians are a minority surrounded by the Wildlife of this world after the god of this world..and by Wildlife who do not like them.

If one reads carefully John Foxxe and his Book of Martyrs it becomes clear that Christians were persecuted by the Roman Church as well as, at times, the Anglican Church and even the Lutheran Church. All is not as it seems out here and it is often carefully and deliberately hidden from us.

I will remind you also of the history of Europe in that they were invaded again by Muslims/Islam and quite successfully in the middle ages..up into Romania and into Austria. This invasion came from the eastern front through what is today Istanbul or back then Constantinople.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Your point/points Tairaa..comes across as if you would label all Christians with the world template...

Really? Because I thought I was extremely clear that this is not the case.

If one does not even know of the existence of this history it is very easy to make another feel guilty about history and the Crusades. But it does not work on folks like me and Halfabo. Same with the Inquisition. Same with Racism.

Again, I suppose I'm not being clear enough here...
I'm not trying to make you feel guilty about your religious groups history, I'm telling you that extremism is not limited to Islam. I think you should go back and read my posts, Orange, because your replies here are all against straw men.
Tairaa

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Tairaa,

I think in your haste to use the straw man argument...you are overlooking something of importance of which even experts are want not to discuss. Something of great import to our view and understanding of events happening out here.

this....

Orange, because your replies here are all against straw men.

Watch carefully how this works in lieu of your previous post....here...

Muslims are forbade to kill in their religion, as are Christians.

If what you are arguing is true..and Muslims are forbidden to kill... then the Muslim groups who carry this out are operating in direct opposition to what are the Muslim instructions to the faithful. They have been hijacked and overridden by someone or something infiltrating the religion. Someone has overlaid a new dictum/dogma over the Muslim instructions as if they were in fact the Muslim instructions for conduct. Their religion has been counterfeited/hijacked. Stolen. You call them fanatics. I disagree..they are thieves...counterfeiters. They are not following the religion at all. They are stealing it...without many even being aware of it. This is very similar to the pattern of operation of Politics. Another religion and another god. They are following another religion and another god than the one claimed.

The same could be said for the Christians. They too are being counterfeited. Not fanatics...but counterfeited/stolen...by another religion and another god. The term sometimes used in the New Testament to describe such as this is that they have lost the candlestick.

That this is being done without many being aware of it means that this is carefully hidden..concealed..even esoteric. This is a very strong clue that an Occult religion is in operation here ...made to look like another religion. And this is also how a counterfeit works. Made to look as close to the real thing so as to pass for the real thing. A counterfeit is not the opposite of the real thing..but as close to the real thing as possible.

Hope this helps. This is a concept seldom taught in public schools..Because if one understands it ..light will be put on the public school system and the politics which finance it and of course the religion they are teaching.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts