The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Wow! I missed this in 05. SAS carry out attack on Iraqi cops

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Click me

Now THIS is an interesting story.
I never heard of this, this is old news too..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Eh...that's Alex Jones. I'm not sure how much of his stuff is credible.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 pm

OOOOH!
I see I see.

I know Alex Jones. if this was ignored then by other media sources then I'd say it's definitely more then likely bullshit. A lot of his stuff is.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:58 am

That was a very good bit of red flag from the SAS there. ;)

`SAS were caught`

:lol:

I’d love to see that. This is the same group that freed a plain full of hostages with out guns (in Germany), this is the group that held off 1000 men (they only had 24 I think and this is in Africa in the 70’s), this is the group that shoots live bullets in the training, this is the group that came out with hearts and minds.

But they we’re defiantly caught by a few Arabs. :roll:

This is also the group that brought down a government in Africa and freed hostages at the same time with only 24 men. 8-)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Yeah, the SAS has an impressive resume, for sure.

Unfortunately I can't list off achievements of JTF2 because they are seldom admitted or seen in action, and are also not talked about, at all, by our government except to say that 'We aren't saying JTF2 has been deployed".

So, we know they were deployed in Afghanistan, and Iraq also I believe, and they where in Haiti, and a few other places on record. But other then that, we have no idea what our men in black do.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 am

Trust me now mate. The SAS don’t let anything out. The only reason I know about the plane is because my dad used to work with an ex-SAS bloke’s (about four I think, taxi drivers in the eyes of the law, real good thieves to every one else ;) )

Most of what comes out from them is a red flag.

The bloke’s my dad used to work with did one job that only five other people knew about at the time.

They once broke into one of the warehouses at London airport. And they once `got` three TV’s, only five were made in the shape they were.

The funny part was there office was on the same road that all the gold bullions went up. They reckoned they could have one of them away with £5 worth of gear from an computer shop.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:19 am

Tairaa wrote:
I know Alex Jones. if this was ignored then by other media sources then I'd say it's definitely more then likely bullshit. A lot of his stuff is.

Eh...just because it isn't on the MSM doesn't mean it isn't true. Often I read things on forums from "independent media" days before I see anything from MSM about it. Jones...as far as I'm concerned...I'm not sure. All I can say is filter it through your own perspective. That is all you have.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 5:56 am

A good independent newspaper for you.

http://www.private-eye.co.uk
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 06, 2009 12:38 am

Lashmar wrote:A good independent newspaper for you.

http://www.private-eye.co.uk

I'll check it out, thanks. :D

(Time is limited lately...and then some :()
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 06, 2009 2:45 am

same here. :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts