The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Methatrexate

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I recently found a fascinating movie, one which has been buried in a vault for some 33 years. The movie is Embryo, a science fiction film, but it was based on existing medical technology at the time, 1977. What’s fascinating about it is that it is the story of how Human life can be created outside of the womb. No mother is required. This technology was possible in 1977. I wonder what is possible now. I wonder what was possible thousands of years ago, not possible for Humans but for an advanced race of aliens which came to Earth. In the movie, a doctor (Rock Hudson) is working on creating a Human outside of the womb when he finds a donor mother who is pregnant but is dying. He removes her fetus and grows it to maturity in a tank. This is not the first or last movie with this theme.

But, in order to make this possible, the fetus must reach maturity much faster than the normal 9 months. So the doctor uses Human Advanced Growth Hormones (these are real drugs). This greatly speeds up the growth process of the fetus. But there is a problem. The growth rate accelerates, faster and faster. So, as the fetus nears maturity, the doctor has to try different drugs in an attempt to slow the growth rate back to normal. He finally finds one that works, Methatrexate.

Methatrexate is a real drug. In fact, it is quite famous. Methatrexate was created at the dawn of modern cancer treatment. Today it is a foundation drug for cancer treatment. Many other drugs are based on it. And since many forms of cancer are caused by mutant cells which have super accelerated growth rates, you can see how Methatrexate is useful here.

Prolog

THE FILM YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS NOT ALL SCIENCE FICTION. IT IS BASED UPON MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY WHICH CURRENTLY EXISTS FOR FETAL GROWTH OUTSIDE THE WOMB.

IT COULD BE A POSSIBILITY TOMORROW… OR TODAY.

CHARLES R. BRINKMAN, III. M.D.

So how shall we apply the technology demonstrated in this story to what we already know, or believe? If we start with the Zecharia Sitchen story of the Annunaki, at the point where they created a slave race to mine minerals then you can see the usefulness of being able to create life forms quickly. If we start with the Egyptians and all those half Human - half animal creatures then you see a process of experimentation. If we start with Moses (“son of ?”) with glowing skin and supernatural skills or Jesus with his necromancy / resurrection skills, then you can see how this technology would come in real handy. Take a person who is in the right position to be useful… copy them and replace them. With Human Advanced Growth Hormones, outside the womb fetal development, and Methatrexate, the job is done.

“So dark the con of Man.”
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:18 am

you know...
I sometimes wonder.
Some people feel 'the grays' look a-lot like human embryos.
It makes me wonder what all the egg harvesting and such is about.

then there's the talk of hybrids

I myself, went through some kind of sexual/quasi sexual, maybe an egg harvesting, scenario way back when I was being taken.

Yes, I consider myself an abductee/experiencer, but honestly , to this day, don't know what really went on..aliens, hallucinations, sleep disorder, military crap, spirits, demons, fairie folk,..who knows

But some weird stuff did happen to me..a long time ago..stuff that, at least once, involved something to do with how we reproduce.

It all confuses me..because they don't really need us anymore to make us (create fetuses)
I mean, even we know how to clone and surely they've had plenty of time to collect samples

and like you wrote..they don't need a human womb

so..

it IS a mystery
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby chrisv25 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 am

I watched an episode of UFO hunters about the dulce, new mexico base...one of the guys the interviewed was a state trooper who was doing investigations into the cattle mutilations at the time. He managed to chase off a black helicopter in the middle of a cattle mutilation and they found an embryo inside the cow that was obviously not natural...he has photos, lab tests and is obviously a credible witness... is it possible that the abductions are military tests on the population at large?
There certainly has been a alot of disinformation and psyops on the ufo/abduction thing.
chrisv25

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 pm

I believe the Dulce New Mexico UFO show was one of your administrators shows he produced in his regular job. I recall him going to Dulce, so he may have been the one to do the interview you are referring to.. John has done several UFO hunters episodes, so if you want closly you will see him in the credits.
greeney2

Postby chrisv25 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 pm

i would be very interested in hearing his take on the interview and some more background information on the interviewee. I am trying to assemble a working theory on USG genetic experimentation.
chrisv25

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

People should be concerned. It may be inevitable the man monkies with man but we better be careful. Taking over mother nature's greatest invention may have disastrous consequences. We know the technology exists but how is it being used?

Almost all of the topics I have posted are related. I wonder if anyone has figured that out yet.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 pm

CodeB..
The Grays being us (or one one type/cast/creation of us) from our "future"?
More and more, I believe this to be the case.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby tofu_kronos » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm

This reminds me of the tanks in space above and beyond, tanks were humans grown outside the womb. To become geneticaly engineered super humans, grown to become soldiers.

Personaly i think it will become necessary for us, if the human race wants tot survive. Cause due to pollution we become more and more sterile and those who are born naturaly almost all have some genetic defect.

I know the drug to, my mother uses it because of here rheumatism.
The universe is small, compared to man's imagination
tofu_kronos

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Well, as far time travel goes, the thing is, if it were possible then people would be going back in time and fixing our history. And, where are all the time travelers? The grays being us might work as a metaphore, it may inevitable that we create something like the grays because they were created for a purpose and we will need to create something for the same purpose, space travel. Humans can't travel very far in space.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 am

You don't know that..you are saying it from your point of view.
What they DO know is that any change in the timeline could result in them not being at all(no one wants to have NOT existed..but talk about an ultimate sacricfice..which ..might be what is needed, here, actually)
They would be careful. There would be rules.
Last edited by bionic on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts