The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

alien human hybrid

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

do you think that there are alien human hybrids among us?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

yes created by extraterrestrials
71%
yes created by man
14%
no thats dumb
14%

Total votes : 7

Postby Paleo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
I do not believe STRENGTH was their primary concern. Whether done on purpose, or by an asteroid hitting the Earth from Mars or some other planet four billion years ago, as Mars most likely resembled Earth that long ago, is unclear, but it DID happen. I believe we are ALL part alien, and have alien DNA inside of us residing as "junk DNA". Read my above post.

Wasn´t really talking about physical strenght... :twisted:

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure why I got that impression if that's not what you meant!
Paleo

Postby Aethra » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 am

Yes, I think there are human alien hybrids, if 'aliens' exist. I wouldn't call them aliens, though, as my personal belief is that they are originally from Earth. One theory is that they were an offshoot of our human ancestors who went from land mammals to an aquatic environment, lost their hair and evolved in a semi-aquatic environment. Their stay in the water explains not only their lack of hair and somewhat neotanous appearance, but their intelligence as well. Humans grew in intelligence when they returned to the water for a brief time, as did dolphins. Everything I've seen points to this theory, which means they are not angels or demons but simply closely related cousins to us. It seems dangerous to me to either glorify or demonize them. IF we are capable of reproducing with each other then there is little doubt in my mind that they are from Earth, not another planet let alone another star system, not to mention developing two arms and legs, nose, mouth, eyes, etc. on the other side of the galaxy. It seems more likely to me that they are closely related to humans genetically.
Aethra

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 pm

If you wanted to take over a planet how would you do it? You wouldn't just try and kill all the animals there (animals includes humans here). Killing everything would probably be illegal in any advanced civ plus what good would that do? Destroying life isn't very interesting. Much more interesting to take the natives and modify them to your liking.

I think some of the current scientific studies of human behavior stem from someone's discovery of this idea, maybe discoveries associated with the Human Genome Project. Look at history and its filled with evidence of an interloper. You simply need someone to point it out to you. One current study is on human sexual attraction. Why is that important? Who is so interested in that? I mean eHarmony aside (ooh gotta be careful). Well...

If we had the technology to engineer a species and we wanted to modify an existing one, how would we go about it? Well, we would create a male and a female that was more attractive to the opposite sex among the natives. They would breed more and spread and all we have to do is wait. "Can I bake a cake or what?" Of course to do this you have to know what is more attractive. "Make them an offer they can't refuse." See where this leads? Today's geneticists may have discovered the alien DNA and they surmised the same thing I did. So they are studying human sexual attraction.

We can't discuss who the interloper is because people would mis-understand. You've been well programmed to reject any discussion about it anyway. That's easy enough to prove. There was a group of scientists who tried to study this a long time ago. Let's just call them "provocative". They are seen today as evil maniacs but they were onto something and scientists today are following in their footsteps. "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

Doesn't matter, they got us, checkmate. Mulder & Scully can't stop this. In the end its all about the math, and humans are being factored out of the equation. Who mourns for the lion and the tiger and the snake and the ape? "Moving at the speed of life"
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CrazyMary » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

I think it would be possible to have a alien hybrid human, especially if some of our dna and their dna was compatible. It might even be a good thing, helping mankind to develop new abilities and talents, and maybe immunities to certain diseases and birth defects. I know with animals they can be cross bred to make new and better varieties.
CrazyMary

Postby ThemAreThoseUFOs » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 am

We all know there are Alien Human Hybrids!

How they were made who knows?

But I'm for the thought that they were created by extraterrestrials.

So yeah... :mrgreen:
~DR3~
ThemAreThoseUFOs

Postby thunder » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 pm

why would an intity so far in advance of us bother with a hybrid? what do you think we have to offer an advanced species?
thunder

Postby tofu_kronos » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 am

thunder wrote:why would an intity so far in advance of us bother with a hybrid? what do you think we have to offer an advanced species?

For one, making a hybrid to colonize a planet. Is a lot easier then to terraform a planet for your own species.
The universe is small, compared to man's imagination
tofu_kronos

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 pm

a hybrid could act as a sort of embassador, too.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts