The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

5 dollars

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 pm

gave it away today to a charity..

now what have i really done here..i am starting to regret it.
chiselray

Postby Halfabo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 am

chiselray wrote:gave it away today to a charity..

now what have i really done here..i am starting to regret it.

Just change your name to Charity and no problems.
Halfabo

Postby chiselray » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 am

Who knows where the money ends up,it was donated to the samaritans...

Backpackers collecting it and all,probably using it for a quick meal..
chiselray

Postby Ninor » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 am

I belong to quite a few motorcycle forums where I've given away numerous bike parts for the mere price of shipping. The way I look at it, is that they need the part more than I do, since it's just a "spare". Who knows ... maybe I've saved somebody's life by giving them a new set of brake pads, or throttle cables. Maybe, if I hadn't given them those parts they might have died because of that part failing.

Karma's a funny thing, anytime you get a chance to stay on the good side of it, take it. :D
Ninor

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 am

sharing is careing..it also saves a trip to the tip..I reckon a free lunch is possible ,bar the shipping..I'm still sceptical sometimes though,you know the universe being a hard playground to roll in may like for us to pay some kind of tax i'm sure..Sometime you bend down to pick up that dollar and whamm'

I am not sure if karma is a force or not...maybe i'll start a topic about it..now youve mentioned it i have to know if it's possible..

ps Your cool ninor,what else you got to give away :lol:
chiselray

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Your intention was good, that's all that matters.

of course, they do say "the path to hell is made up of good intentions"
so...

it's all so confusing.

It came from a place of empathy, right?
You did your part, what they do with it is on them..even if it bought a boolte of cheap alcohol..at least you gave them soem kind of comfort
That's how I look at, it, anyways.

You should feel proud of an act of kindness
Bless yah, Chiselray

:)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby chiselray » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 am

well it went down like this Bionic,the day was a day of auto piloting when i went out that day

I was walking into a store,she was about 30 odd years,scottish lass nice looking and it was a hot day for shaking a can outside the supermarket ..
She asked the obvious,and i said no cash unless you do credit cards,she smiled with a no and i walked on..
I didnt have cash i rarely use it.I bought a few things from the shop and got some money out at the cashiers..She was kind and it was a hot day,i her $5 .
Another emotion still lingered on though ,my 5 year old Siberian husky (female) died at the vets 3 days before.I have refused to think too much about this since i buried her.
At the time i was thinking of what cass had given me and to the other 2 i have here as she was head dog.She was a moderator as huskies tend to be.It was one of those days where i was hiding the sadness ,and thinking of how she used to rule the coupe ,but highly mannered at the same time..(no blood,no fights)

RIP Cass 8-)
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:15 pm

When I had $5, I would give to the homeless, in part because I used to be homeless. Even if they buy beer with it, I have given them a moment of bliss which is good enough for me, as long as it's not some CEO packing his wallet with "charity".
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm

homeless .

as long as it's not some CEO packing his wallet with "charity

nice..and so right...i shouldn't be such a judger i know...But i guess i am desensitized because of the so many indiginous hitting you up constantly at teh shops with the obvious beggars plea.." i need to buy some food" but rest assured they dont eat they drink and smoke with it...The lies are degrading to themselves ,you dont live by a lie and expect a good return for it in my eyes...
The ones i'm talking about get social security payments,they also shop lift as second nature then when it's needed they hit you up with a plea...
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:47 pm

yeah, it totally is a scam lots of the time.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts