The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Disclosure...Are we really ready?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am

But you can see the point...if some agency of the Government or some Alien Intelligence, or some Illuminati Think-Tank or WHATEVER is waiting for a time when everyone will be READY there will never BE such a time.

So just tell the truth now.

i agree, but then again i have 2 other point of view as alternatives .

Maybe the truth is they don't know what to tell you...
There is too much assumption from people like us who want the truth, this all sounds like a conspiracy model ,this is exactly what conspiracy is.People assume people know things but they maybe don't know much more than you do..
All they may know is aliens or ships come and go, these are the people who govern the country of wherever and yet they may not be anymore at privilege than you or i.

Then again, as an alternative view point once again it could be true from a conspirators POV that the concept of true abundance and freedom may particularly interfere with the illuminati's role ,after all any wondrous being above them is a threat.
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 am

For some reason the last view point i made isn't doing it for me..Just something i threw up ,like a burrp..
chiselray

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 am

SUPPOSE it could be demonstrated that UFOs are not and never have been of extra-terrestrial origin. They've been misidentified natural phemomena, illusions, hallucinations, hoaxes, and, on some occasions, secret experimental military craft.
No extraterrestrials, no "crashed saucers"---all THAT was merely BS.

Would the Contactees and Abductees accept that?
Would YOU?

What an absolutely well worded, thought out, line of reason. I happen to agree 100% with this vein of thought, as well as the last bit.

Just tell the truth already, but wait---would that kill the revenue stream? If so, then one can forget about the truth and simply stick to movies, or late night jaunts into the countryside to gaze at the heavens!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts