The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

See you..out there

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 am

Just wondering if their belief in that they tap into the source for information gives them what they need, even if that's not what they're "actually" doing. How potent is belief? Can it shape reality or at least one's perception of reality? Is there such a source to tap into and how does one go about that?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 am

let me think about that one...

firstly i'd expect you could ask how potent are placebos..?
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 am

I guess talking about a source if true is an endless example if one thinks about it..
I suppose this comes to mind.

Iv'e experienced this much and i will explain below. If it counts as real proof then thats fine if it doesn't then something else is there..,if it does so then it gives an indicator that a source is in fact present in a form...
I believe through only my perceptions that dreams are some kind of connection to a source or a psychic sense in which the information does in fact transgress time...I know this because i have experienced it..

Dreams are an altered conscious mind experience, I think most people realise dreams can display future and past information,future, sure i think a lot of people can attest to that.
The way i see things are our minds are a probe when conscious,a simple probe ,prodding like a high tech gadget with lights camera and the whole action thing going on ect..
At dream you are not the pilot of anything ,you do not command ,calculate ,and chore at will,you do not master your experience anymore.You are at the will of an autominous input of sensory energy .
Apart from the claims that the altered conscious is now at play,there are other things that get in the way and the be all and end all theory of dreams just don't stand up to simply subconscious behaviour unless there is a source involved as well..

My experience was a message which i dreampt 48 hours before a situation happened..
The dream was my father coming to see me to say goodbye,the reasons were not given but the reasurance seemed to be the priority together with the goodbye.
I was not that close to my father , i found it odd ,it kind of blasted me the next morning,i thought it was a non deserved subconscious belting i had given myself..I let it go.
48 hours later he was dead through a boating accident..

Now 1 year before this my mother had told me my father had a dream one night in where he saw old bobby (friend he knew) at a train station,he told my mother that he was at a train station and walking by when old bobby boarded and yelled out to the old man goodbye or something along those lines...the message was seeyou later....The train LEFT..
A week later old bobby had died by way of heart failure,the thing is dad had not seen old bobby for a while so it was one of those intriguing things he recalled to her..

If dreams can be a psychic experience AT TIMES ,then i don't believe a mind is capable of seeing something that hasn't happened unless it's a sensory perception which is from a streaming energy..
The same kind of streaming timeless energy a source invisible through science is, but visible to perception ..
Are you asleep yet at1 ?,i hope i didnt bore too much :geek: :mrgreen:
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 am

No no, not asleep more like riveted.

The placebo effect. Yes, I think that's relevant. What if the pills are placebos?

I can speculate that dreaming is returning home and it being metaphorically translated into something we often only barely understand. Some can say that dreaming is just a bio-electrical process in the brain.. The problem with that is that if someone scanned your brainwaves right now, reading this message will pop up as some bio-electrical process yet I am really here writing to you.

I never finished Carlos Castaneda but dreaming was very important for sorcery (as it is called). The goal is to make the dream lucid. One method was to train one's self to look for your hands when recognizing one was dreaming. And then start to drive.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 am

Belief must be able to shape ones reality,ask a hypnotists if he can make you believe an illusion if he weaves a thought or command into your head..
The hypnotic experiements done openly do prove the power of placebo effect..same thing as a placebo pill...well from where i am understanding it all i don't see the difference really..

One method was to train one's self to look for your hands when recognizing one was dreaming. And then start to drive.

Going to have to look more into that...i guess it would take a lot of concentration...sounds like a key to a door type method..
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 am

"Your focus determines your reality" Qui Gon said to Anakin Skywalker.

When two realities collide, something has to give.

I would estimate that consensus reality prevails 9/10 of the time.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 am

michael talbot... you've heard him talk ? at1

nothing does he believe more..than the belief of a beliefs ..
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 am

No, I haven't. Would like to. The parts of his hologram book that I read were well written and interesting. Do you think hologram theory might in essence have been around for several millennia? Seems like the idea of oneness is covered by the concept of nonduality which is found in Hinduism, Taoism, and Buddhism, I think..Could be wrong though.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 am

interpretations have been around for at least that long :ugeek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHe5C_Gzgvk
chiselray

Previous

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts