The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Real worrying for all in UK (Just read it people).

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 am

Good because neither am I. I’m not in the mood to be piss around with and argue over something like this.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Fascism functions based on fear, propaganda, and absolute control.

Communism doesn't function, but in theory it's supposed to be the ultimate equalibrium for the social masses. In effect however it is actually played out very similar to fascism in most every example, except usually it is less blatant.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 am

If the world were all on one system (communism) it would work.

1984 is a fascist world.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Wed May 06, 2009 4:05 am

Lashmar wrote:If the world were all on one system (communism) it would work.

1984 is a fascist world.

Global Fascism is in the making. Call it Communism if you like. It'll be an unelected and self-appointed elite who dictate how the rest live.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You know who the elite are, don't you? Denial isn't just an Egyptian river.

Or you can at least accept what is patently obvious and enjoy the rest of the journey down the sluices. - Laugh at the total destruction, physically and morally of White civilisation and then the useless-eaters will go the same way, and then there'll be just the elite with a few people around to act as gamekeepers and for their amusement.

I'm laughing at what is happening more than being angry about it. I used to be angry because 90 odd percent of the so-called intelligent members of mankind couldn't grasp the overt extortion and anihilation of sentient man. But these days I realize that 90 odd percent are too soft in the head to know any better, and that there is NO WAY OUT. - Hence you need to find some pleasant distractions as this Titanic heads for the bottom. It's inevitable. :lol: :lol: :lol: ... :)
mael

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts