The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

my answer

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby at1with0 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:24 pm

This is in relation to a stargate universe episode I recently watched.

Youtube link to my commentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbebGZmTeCI

Summary of the episode.
http://www.syfy.com/universe/episodes.p ... sodeid=113

The full episode:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LXRMV1CE
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby malai5 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 am

at1with0, Have you considered that you are in the biggest sense of "reality", already whole and that your programming for this particular parallel does not provide for any fulfillment, but rather just a continuum. You, on the deepest level, know of your fulfilled entity self and seek to exceed this current programming to be your total "self".
It's a bit like the programs in your computer realising that there is more, but do not have the program within them to access that more.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby at1with0 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:23 am

First off, thanks for the comment. :D

You're talking about my true self, as it were, right? That Being already fulfilled but the programming of this host would be exceeded in some sense in order to find "fulfillment," whatever that is?

By continuum I am interpreting that as there being many gradations instead of merely two states "fulfilled" and "not fulfilled". Is that what you meant?

You, on the deepest level, know of your fulfilled entity self and seek to exceed this current programming to be your total "self".

Yes, exactly. How does one go about that precisely?? Or maybe I already know... :roll:
at1with0

Postby malai5 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:25 pm

at1with0 wrote:First off, thanks for the comment. :D

You're talking about my true self, as it were, right? That Being already fulfilled but the programming of this host would be exceeded in some sense in order to find "fulfillment," whatever that is?

By continuum I am interpreting that as there being many gradations instead of merely two states "fulfilled" and "not fulfilled". Is that what you meant?

You, on the deepest level, know of your fulfilled entity self and seek to exceed this current programming to be your total "self".

Yes, exactly. How does one go about that precisely?? Or maybe I already know... :roll:

at1with0, yes, your True Self/Soul Self does not directly operate in this particular 3D paradigm so your activities here are program limited.
Yes, many states/levels of evolution contained in the whole entity which contribute to the whole at the same time.
Yes, on some level you already know, but are limited to your role on this level, as that is the priority for this level. Horses for courses, as it were.
Understand Universally, act locally. ;)

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby at1with0 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:43 pm

malai5 wrote:at1with0, yes, your True Self/Soul Self does not directly operate in this particular 3D paradigm so your activities here are program limited.

There must be a way to rewrite the program. I believe in the potential to do so as it has happened before. It took a few years to adjust to it.

Yes, many states/levels of evolution contained in the whole entity which contribute to the whole at the same time.

I would venture to say then that my personal quest involves realizing that whole entity; at least to understand it.

Yes, on some level you already know, but are limited to your role on this level, as that is the priority for this level. Horses for courses, as it were.
Understand Universally, act locally. ;)

I don't have a problem with that though I'm uncertain as to "my role" and skeptical that another person can tell me what it is.
at1with0

Postby malai5 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 am

at1with0, when did you rewrite your program???

How can one possibly hope to understand something of which there is no way you can conceptionalise it.

No one is telling you what your "role" is, that is your assumption. Your role is just a positional construct from which you do what you do.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 am

malai5 wrote:at1with0, when did you rewrite your program???

Approximately 2002. Didn't you also at some point?

How can one possibly hope to understand something of which there is no way you can conceptionalise it.

IF there is no way. You can see more clearly what I'm shooting for.

No one is telling you what your "role" is, that is your assumption. Your role is just a positional construct from which you do what you do.

I know. I didn't mean to imply you or anyone actually was telling me my role.

"Finding the holy grail of what it is to be me" must then be something that I already "have" in terms of the positional construct you're referring to that is defined by the base from which I do what I do. Simply because I am me, if for no other reason.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:35 am

where ever you are is where you're at
8-)

seriously though..

At1
first of all, I feel compelled to say something to you that was said to me once, long ago, by my now dead, mom-in-law..on a day I was postering..probably about the meaning fo life..or something like it...per usual
she said something like..
"have you considered you think too much? that maybe you read too many books? That you need to settle down and just live your life a bit?"

her inference being that I used these deeper questions to sort of, run from life, to distract me from actually living my life

(so caught up in theory..ignpring the importance of lab)

anyhoo..
I am a stargate fan and know the episode you speak of and can honestly picture you to be a-lot like that scientist guy on the show..surrounded by half worked out equations..I have a brother like that..he liked to do calculus for fun when we were kids. You and he would get along well,I think.

About that yearning for completeness.(whatever that is) I think it's part of our basic programming..it's what keeps the energy in motion..the constant reaching..it's a basic part of being human. It's what pushes our evolution along.

there's name for it..it's actually instinctual..it's what makes a person Google all day.

I can't remember what it's called, though. (there was an article about it online a few years back..about how some online marketers were taking advantage of it...people's need to...search..and search...and search..creating their own mental labarynths)

I think, in your case, though, it's stuck on high gear...and maybe getting in the way of your life

which gets me to the beginning of this post and the words my mom-in-law had for me
years ago
anyway..
I relate
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby malai5 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:07 am

at1with0, whatever changes were made in the direction I used to travel to the one I now travel would not, of necessity mean a change in programming, but rather my programming just enacted to bring about a life change in 3D terms.

What you "are shooting for" if it cannot be conceptualised, is folly, or at best, wishful thinking.

Yes, you do what you do because you are you, but "doing" is more effective if you just allow "it" to happen, rather than trying to make it happen.
By trying to "think" it into existance is counter productive because you are then creating a fixity of thought which limits your ability to receive the non conceptualised information that would be available to you.

In one way bionic is correct in saying, you "think" too much.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:13 am

bionic wrote:where ever you are is where you're at
8-)

seriously though..

At1
first of all, I feel compelled to say something to you that was said to me once, long ago, by my now dead, mom-in-law..on a day I was postering..probably about the meaning fo life..or something like it...per usual
she said something like..
"have you considered you think too much? that maybe you read too many books? That you need to settle down and just live your life a bit?"

I'm quite possibly guilty of thinking too much. I have ways of thinking less but they are means of escape, really. Like video games or TV. I know it sounds cliche to quote the matrix but this puzzle is like a splinter in my mind. Sometimes fictional characters get in my head like Dr. Rush now and I think in his voice with his face vividly present though still all in my head. Constant reaching indeed.

This is another scene from episode 7 of season 2. Dr. Rush and Colonel Young discuss the nature of Destiny's mission. Basically, to understand the underlying structure of reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFPa7nsy0Xc

It's so weird (or perhaps not really) that what he's talking about is something I've been working on. Finding that underlying structure. And I could very well be looking in the wrong place when I apply maths to the problem.

malai5 wrote:at1with0, whatever changes were made in the direction I used to travel to the one I now travel would not, of necessity mean a change in programming, but rather my programming just enacted to bring about a life change in 3D terms.

I agree, it doesn't necessarily mean a change in programming but you can see how it could be explained by a change in programming. Why would you think that programming cannot be changed or rewrite itself? It would appear that you're taking the metaphor of "programming" and running with it imo. In other words: the program evolves.

What you "are shooting for" if it cannot be conceptualised, is folly, or at best, wishful thinking.

Again, IF it cannot be conceptualised. I would like to give up and say that what I'm "shooting for" cannot be done. Then I could relax, life would be easier. I really want to believe you but I don't. Do you think attaining a better understanding of myself is not possible?

Yes, you do what you do because you are you, but "doing" is more effective if you just allow "it" to happen, rather than trying to make it happen.
By trying to "think" it into existance is counter productive because you are then creating a fixity of thought which limits your ability to receive the non conceptualised information that would be available to you.

Believing that the programming cannot change is a fixity of thought, you probably realize. I know the difference between trying and doing; one is like forcing and the other just happens almost of its own accord-- smoothly. And to be sure, I find myself trying all the time though the "best possible outcome" tends to come when " I do ".

I'm interested in receiving this non conceptualised information. How would that be done? I think this will be the method to make progress on what I'm doing. If the mind I am dealing with is self-similar to the greater reality in a way like a recursive-looking fractal or hologram, then understanding the basic structure of reality will provide insight into the basic structure of me. That's something I've been trying to actually write down. Indeed, trying. Trying to force it. I last thought about this a couple of months ago; I stepped back and relaxed but now I'm in the different gears so as to work on it again.
at1with0

Next

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts