The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The simulated universe

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby chiselray » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm

bionic wrote:I have sometimes wondered if 'we' are the result of 'God's' big 'breakdown'.

You know, how a psyche, when presented with something so hugely disturbing, like the realization that you are all that there is, well, the pyche basically shatters.

'We' are basically, the result of the ultimate shattered psyche. "God" is in a disassociative state..'we' being the results of it's 'multi-personalty disorder'

A coping mechanism..to deal with the loneliness.

People in solitary conditions often do a version of this

and
as above, so below

so......

so if that is what you can see,what is the best example of this in all of human behaviour ?seeing that we say we are all one in a consciousness,where or what would the smoking gun be ?
chiselray

Postby bionic » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 pm

The 'all one' part, or the 'big breakdown' part?

The 'all one' part, I guess...comes from a feeling that everything is unified..'unfied theory'..it just makes sense(I'm not the first, or last person to sense this..I mean..it's kind of common)..that if things are unified on what we see as the 'physcial' plane..then it makes sense that it would on the psyche/mind/spirit side of things..it just seems logical, to me.

The "big breakdown" part I see in examples of people around me, andincluding myself.
How people, when stressed, tend to dissassociate, compartmentalize..and how that coping mechanism in people comes more into play the more stressed a person is.

Loneliness on the level of realizing your all there is..wow...I'd think that'd be tough.
That Tom Hanks movie Castaway comes to mind..how he turned a volley ball into a 'friend'
I figure our minds, on some level are a model or quasi model of the one 'mind' that ultimately, we all share..the 'God head'

..so ecto, ergo, bladda, bladda, bladda, that 'mind' is just as capable, probably or coping with stress in such a way that ultimately we all share

I realize that an argument that God's mind, most probably works nothing like ours. But I have to wonder if all of existence, incuding us, has some whispers of "God's thoughts" But that could come from a humanizing assumption. I know that people can be accused of that..like when soemone says about their dog, "He looks unhappy" and anothe rpseron says "How would you know? You are humanizing him" etc..

Hey,the thought is something I toss around in my head..I'm not MARRIED to it. But it is intriguing, no?

Also,another 'truth' I toss around is the 'everthing's subjective', thearoy

That, on some level we are all one consciousness..one being, but at ther same time we are also seperate consciousnesses and seperate beings

No one reality, being more 'true' or real than the other.

They just being different perpesectives or points of view. (dpeneding on your 'harware' and/or 'software' the 'time"

Where you are is where you're at..for now

a question that comes to mind there is..how does your consciousness move about in that understanding..changing perspectives.

like, what gets you to change your pov?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby chiselray » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 am

The "big breakdown" part I see in examples of people around me, andincluding myself.
How people, when stressed, tend to dissassociate, compartmentalize..and how that coping mechanism in people comes more into play the more stressed a person is.

Loneliness on the level of realizing your all there is..wow...I'd think that'd be tough.
That Tom Hanks movie Castaway comes to mind..how he turned a volley ball into a 'friend'
I figure our minds, on some level are a model or quasi model of the one 'mind' that ultimately, we all share..the 'God head'

yes that answer was the one i was asking about..

from what can hurt me is usually from within my thoughts if i let it.
We are told that we hurt ourselves and this causes depression ,stress ,and finally maybe even physical sickness is the gold medal winner ect which is true,if we feed it we grow it i guess..
I'd say it comes from lack of knowing our minds strengths and weaknesses.
Comes to mind how at1s topic concludes this nicely..
Was the universe simulated so an alien culture or race whateva,could understand things ,whatever they needed to understand.
chiselray

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts