The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Disclosure...Are we really ready?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby fnitty » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Lets think for a moment, are we truly ready for government to disclose and admit (ufos). I mean we may be open minded about it now, but in all reality we have not recieved any confirmation which is a big diffrence between believing, and then having government admitting. Me personally, I believe but I don't know how will I really react if our government actually may the announcement that we are not alone wow I sound so hypocritical right now but am not, its just something about the brain that can play games and really hesitate about things. Anyway it takes a great deal of responsibility as a human being to be expose to all this information and how to articulated among our peers. Glad to be here, and I will support this website. Got your back (JGJ).

FrankB...The Bronx!
fnitty

Postby capricorn » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm

As a human race, no I don't think we are ready. In your hypothetical scenario, if the gov't (or the US gov't) were to admit that they recovered UFOs and have knowledge of extraterrestrial civilizations, there would be so many different views about the situation. There would be those who would think the aliens are demonic beings.. there are those who would embrace the beings in cult like fashion. Then there is everyone else in between.
Most people in this forum have an open mind, so i think we would not have a hard time accepting this new fact. However, people in general do not have an open mind. I mean, look at racism. There are people who judge one another based on the color of their skin... and even kill and start wars over it. How are we supposed to accept a whole new race of beings if we cant get over these very basic concepts?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby shadowcass » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Well, you got yourself a basic problem here. SOME people are ready---some are not and, likely, never WILL be ready for the truth about UFOs.

Whatever that truth may turn out to be.

By which I mean that those who (like Televangelist Pat Robertson and his crowd) believe that the UFOs are demons out of hell (here is where I plug Nick Redfern's new book FINAL EVENTS---order from Amazon.com at http://tinyurl.com/28agccz ) will never accept any OTHER explanation---anymore than they are willing to accept the truth about the age of the Earth (at least 4.4 BILLION years) or the age of Man (The oldest human and human-ancestor traces to be found in the British Isles, for example, are in East Anglia, and date from 700,000 years ago).

BUT! Before you start lauging at these poor bemused religious people let us propose ANOTHER scenario:

SUPPOSE it could be demonstrated that UFOs are not and never have been of extra-terrestrial origin. They've been misidentified natural phemomena, illusions, hallucinations, hoaxes, and, on some occasions, secret experimental military craft.
No extraterrestrials, no "crashed saucers"---all THAT was merely BS.

Would the Contactees and Abductees accept that?
Would YOU?

(Don't panic, just supposing, here).

But you can see the point...if some agency of the Government or some Alien Intelligence, or some Illuminati Think-Tank or WHATEVER is waiting for a time when everyone will be READY there will never BE such a time.

So just tell the truth now.
shadowcass

Postby capricorn » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:53 am

Very well said.. We will never be ready, however that should be no case for withholding the truth.
Are we ever really ready for College? Are we ever really ready to have kids? Not Really, but we jump into the water and deal with it. Otherwise, we would never get anywhere in life.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby SmokinJoe » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Everyone always talks about the governments of the world telling us or keeping secrets. I've wondered about this and, for me, it comes down to two possibilities:

1) Alien life doesn't exist and the government won't come forward to verify one way or the other because their silence allows them to successfully continue on with their black projects. UFO's make for a good smoke screen.

2) Alien life exists and it is the alien beings who are directing our governments NOT to announce their existence. I have thought about this one and I know this much...if they do exist and have traveled here, no government in the world could keep them from making themselves known to the world. So, if they exist, it is they who are choosing to remain in the dark and our government has no say in it either way.
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby mrmonsoon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:03 pm

"IMO" TPTB (The Powers That Be) have been preparing us , slowly for the last 50 years or so.

Lets face, back in the 40's, the majority of the population of this planet were not ready to accept aliens are real.

Since then, there has been more and more ufo/aliens in movies, books, plays.....

They have become so common as to be talked about on MSM (Main Stream Media).

Many polls say 50+% believe in aliens.
mrmonsoon

Postby jameswants2blve » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 pm

mrmonsoon i have to agree, exposure on the subject as of late has risen alot within the media.
the government is hiding these things for a reason, which doesn't seem like their own.
jameswants2blve

Postby Whitehaze » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Media coverage has risen considerably over the years. However, it always seems to be presented as tongue in cheek and not seriously. And it is an extremely important and serious topic. It is a form of disclosure but it is also a form of making a joke of it.

Disclosure. Having witnessed a craft myself, I desire to know anything and everything concerning these craft. I hesitate to use the term UFO simply because it is easily brushed off by using the label UFO. (ie its unidentified and that is all it is) Common sense dictates that these craft exhibit capabilities that are well beyond anything that anyone has on this planet. Common sense also dictates that when looking for disclosure, you do not look for the answers from the source that has perpetuated lies and denial. Disclosure and knowledge is going to come from civilians and the like. To look to political and religious leaders for answers is a tremendous waste of time, it could take a hundred years for them to even begin to understand what truth is after having lied about it for the last sixty years, or longer.

Knowledge of this things is desired by many, and probably more than any "poll" says. And to say people are not ready or can not handle knowing is something that has also been perpetuated and taught to people from childhood. Human beings are quite capable of handling much more than we are led to believe. I am certain for some it would be a shock to know the truth, and others it would be a relief to finally know. I see on many many sites across the information super-hiway, with more bunk than actual hard evidence that would help the civilian community find answers. And some sites that do have useful information give bits and pieces and then have a DVD for 19.95 that "reveals" all. Knowledge has been and always should be free. This is not entertainment, it is our future.

The answers and knowledge that we seek are going to come from like minds and trusted open sources. These craft are out there all around us, and we do deserve to know the truth. And just because we dont head a military instalation or any government facility does not make us any different than the powers that be. Our brains are exactly like thiers and can handle just as much, and in my opinion probably much better. After all how many civilians want to weaponize things that they learn and find?

It is very obvious that there is a mass awakening to these events on a global scale. With the advances in technology in cameras and recording devices, it raises the chances of seeing more and getting more information out than previous decades. Unity in the search for the truth is the only way. If politcal, religious and military groups can manage this concept, than so can the civilian sectors of the globe. (This is our story and we are sticking to it)

In the end it will not matter what race, religion, political offiliation, military force, or even what species we are. When the truth comes, it will affect us all as one.
Whitehaze

Postby chiselray » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:35 am

i am READY FOR disclosure...
chiselray

Postby reddogkgb » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am

capricorn wrote:As a human race, no I don't think we are ready. In your hypothetical scenario, if the gov't (or the US gov't) were to admit that they recovered UFOs and have knowledge of extraterrestrial civilizations, there would be so many different views about the situation. There would be those who would think the aliens are demonic beings.. there are those who would embrace the beings in cult like fashion. Then there is everyone else in between.
Most people in this forum have an open mind, so i think we would not have a hard time accepting this new fact. However, people in general do not have an open mind. I mean, look at racism. There are people who judge one another based on the color of their skin... and even kill and start wars over it. How are we supposed to accept a whole new race of beings if we cant get over these very basic concepts?

So true
reddogkgb

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts