The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Public Shunning Of Rath Requested....

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby rath » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 am

sandra wrote:ohh.....another rathfestival.

hip hip haray .......... hip hip haraaaaaaaayyyyyyy.
rath

Postby rath » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 am

greeney2 wrote:Keeping track of duel ID's doesn;t take long or last long when it happens. A leapord can't hide its spots. In this case, I do not think we have any duel ID's.

True, but one does not need to be a duel poster to have a duel ID.

a member can ( claim ) to leave the Blackvault after they wher shown to be liers & cons, & then open another account under another name, without haveing a 2nd account active at the same time.

Hell just look at SRO ..... whats he up too, his 5th user name already.

it's all about credability ..........

If you keep changing your name so you can appear to be a new member, just so you can garnish sympathy ...........

Is'nt that right Joker.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 am

A lot of people changed their names during the last board change, who cares? Duel ID's is having more than one active name at the same time, and using it concurrently to make it appear they have allies in discussions. We don;t have any of that going on, we do not have anyone posting under several different names.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 am

Have you never heard of proxies?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Tell what they are.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:15 pm

greeney2 wrote:Tell what they are.

A proxy allows someone to make an indirect internet connection at the expense of someone else's IP address. They can do this a multitude of times, jumping from one IP to another, building up an almost impossible to follow string of addresses.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 am

In doing that, can a person make one post from an IP that may be in different countries or different states? I seriously do not know how a person would do that. Would someone be able to live in one location, and post from a place around the world, and if so does it require another person to cooperate? What is a lot more scary to me about this is if a person can fake IP addresses, are they able to hack into others computers, or hack into another persons ID?

At1 your were accused of this by Event Horizon, and I defended you, as the 3 names in question were from totally different geographic locations. Are you actually all 3 names?
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:38 am

greeney2 wrote:At1 your were accused of this by Event Horizon, and I defended you, as the 3 names in question were from totally different geographic locations. Are you actually all 3 names?

Yes, I'm so dumb that I would tell you how I would appear to have three different accounts. :lol:

I can't believe you even consider trusting eh.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Did I ever say I trusted you? I defended the fact the 3 IP addresses were from totally different places, and that the monitoring system, did not show any matches. I said behavior was the issue. We do have a few situations on the board where their are IP matches. One has been explained, and the other nothing has been said about.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 pm

It's kinda hard to believe eh's paranoid delusions are contagious. :lol:
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts