The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

" It's a comin' "

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby The_Joker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 pm

I hear that on legged women work at I-Hop

Woohahahahahaha
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Halfabo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm

mrshumphreys wrote:I just thought it was a really lame, unfunny joke, which totally leads me to believe that Tom is correct in thinking that he'd heard it told by someone on the blue-collar comedy tour.
:P

Hey, what you got against rednecks?
Halfabo

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:14 am

I personally would rather tell the truth bluntly and offend than be politically correct and use language that skirts the issue while making concessions along the way to appease.

So you're okay with gunning down unarmed Native American Indians including women and children!

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mrshumphreys » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:15 am

Halfabo wrote:
mrshumphreys wrote:I just thought it was a really lame, unfunny joke, which totally leads me to believe that Tom is correct in thinking that he'd heard it told by someone on the blue-collar comedy tour.

Nothing in particular. Just don't think any of them are funny.

Actually, that one guy isn't that bad. I forget his name, though.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby frrostedman » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm

The_Joker wrote:I personally would rather tell the truth bluntly and offend than be politically correct and use language that skirts the issue while making concessions along the way to appease.

Sounds like an honest, common sense approach to me. I agree.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:28 pm

mrshumphreys wrote:
Halfabo wrote:

Nothing in particular. Just don't think any of them are funny.

Actually, that one guy isn't that bad. I forget his name, though.

Oh, you must be thinking of that suave and debonair "Larry the cable guy".
Halfabo

Postby mrshumphreys » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:09 am

Halfabo wrote:
Oh, you must be thinking of that suave and debonair "Larry the cable guy".

He was funny when he was Mater.
Do you have any idea how many times I've seen the movie Cars?
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Halfabo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:08 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:Hey Frost Top:

Great post, I couldn't have done better myself :lol: :lol: Shows exactly who you really are:

A total racist full of hate and a useless waste of space as a human being. You've effectively offended at least two of the 12 posters left on the BV, probably most due to this kind of juvenile attempt at humor. As I said you and yours will always lack the BALLS to say what you really mean--how pathetic.

Countless Indian children slaughtered by the very Machine you so long to follow blindly- sickens me to see such open racism under the guise of juvenile humor.

You're some classy piece of work Frost Top! :roll: Pathetically so!

Bring Em All Home Cole

Hey Cole, you do realize that Muslim is not a race? Don't ya. It is a religion, a political system and a military system but, it is not a race. Or is it just the mention of a race that makes this a racist joke? If you notice there is not one derogatory thing that is said about any race in this story. Or is it that you are so paranoid that any mention of race sets you on edge? That's really pretty pathetic.
Halfabo

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts