The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama won't last his first term

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby BloodStone » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 am

This is a pretty interesting article , and video...

I agree with some of it, but not sure how true the rumors are of him being very depressed, and medicated... I can say I wouldn't doubt it, that is what usually happens when a dictator can't rule the way he wants... Damn that constitution anyway ....!

How great would it be if they sh*t can this fraud.... :lol:

check it out...

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/148446.html

BloodStone...
Last edited by BloodStone on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby frrostedman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Spannus describes Obama as a narcissist on the verge of a meltdown.

The narcissist part is a given... the meltdown we'll have to see.

Would be interesting though. I might even DVR it if it happens.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:26 am

Similar rumors were flying about jr. as well. They said Bush was drinking and on meds.

Now, I can understand that being prez is very stressful. Look at how all of them have gone grey so fast, Clinton, both Bush's and Obummer.

That aside, I don't believe that Obummer can legally hold office, so we don't currently have a prez. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised what the pharma industries do to people. Who really runs this country???
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:54 am

I have noticed a change in many of the most recent pics of the Fraudster in Chief.

He looks like a beaten man, he seems to look more and more on unstable with every picture he takes. I think it would be fun to watch his own party take him out before 2012. If anything in this article is true, they want to use the 25 th ammendment to do it.

I'm getting my popcorn and beer ready for this one. It's gonna get ugly quick... :mrgreen:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 am

Take a time lapse picture of every President and its shocking how it ages them. Can anyone imagine what it is like knowing your policies are failing and the country is going down.
greeney2

Postby Halfabo » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Nesaie wrote:
That aside, I don't believe that Obummer can legally hold office, so we don't currently have a prez. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised what the pharma industries do to people. Who really runs this country???

If the democratic party is seriously trying to find a way to remove him from office, now would be the time to expose the fact that he was born in Kenya. Of course that would expose the democratic party of supporting an illegal candidate.
Halfabo

Postby The_Joker » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:53 pm

If B.O was depressed before the Mid-Terms .. I wonder how he's feeling now ..ROFPML

Bye bye Obama and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby BloodStone » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

get the pop corn Joker , watching him have to give in to the righties is gonna make him suicidal...

No compromise...time to stop this agenda ...

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby frrostedman » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Like a lot of Republicans and Tea Party members are saying... let's not celebrate too much... let's make sure all these new recruits FOLLOW THROUGH.

* Repeal or replace Obamacare
    * Quit spending what you don't have
    * Significantly reduce the size and scope of the Federal Government
    * End earmarks and pork barrel spending
    * Cap and Trade is mostly dead. Lop its head off just in case it's still breathing
    * Protect our borders
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 pm

BO is a person who has lived a belief system and that system is collapsing. He has not garnered the popularity he thought was his by right, making the same mistakes as the feudalists of centuries past. I have to balance two opposites, my complete dislike for his politics and lack of true integrity vs. feeling sorry for a pop star near the end of his 15 minutes of fame. Had exact same problem with Tiger Woods & Michael Schumacher.
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts