The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama's connection to gruesome climate change video

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm guessing you're unemployed and thus were able to see OReilly on the View (your favorite show?)

No surprise you side with Whoopi Goldberg even though the indisputable facts support O'Reilly. Awwwww, did he hurt your poor little feelings because he didn't say Muslim "extremists?" GET OVER IT.. EXTREMISTS OR NOT, THE 19 HIJACKERS WERE MUSLIMS. PERIOD.

Or let me guess, they were actually white skinned Americans, subliminally programmed by Bush's goons and then given plastic surgery and made to LOOK like they are from the Middle East, and then their identities and history were all conjured up and spread all over the internet and government databases before the strike.

Cole... you really need to get a grip, man. Is there ANY part of reality that you will except, OTHER than the Liberal talking points you spew all over the place unceasingly?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 am

First off---I retired for a noble cause at age 36, something beyond your scope by light years. Second---you believe in fantasy simply because someone told you to when you were young and have yet to see the truth, or in your case the light. Growing up and opening your mind may help you in that area.

Personal points of view are one thing, attacks quite another. Can I assume that you've singled me out by name, or am I seeing things?

You're welcome to your opinion, same as anyone else, only you take things a bit too personally, others have been keen to point that out. Maybe you should take a few minutes and reflect, might be a worthwhile investment, one that may save you a lot of embarrassment down the road.

You were told they were Muslim so as to justify these insanely expensive Military actions all over the world, ones that will eventually BK America if they go unchecked. That is absolute fact, but as I say, you're welcome to your opinion.

The Military Industrial Complex has you and everyone else by the balls, only you're too foolish to admit it--so you whine about things you've absolutely ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF--NONE--You prove it here on the BV with most every post. Didn't anyone ever tell you that a Little bit of Knowledge is a dangerous thing?

You follow and as a result the scenery never changes for you. Quite common by all accounts, akin to talking a good game. ;)

9-11 was far beyond the means of 19 Arabs---even school aged kids of that time ask questions that no one wants to answer---pretty pathetic--but as I say--some people are simply too intimidated by the truth to gather the guts necessary to do the right thing.

In my personal opinion Tom---You broke the mold.

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby frrostedman » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:11 am

There were no attacks in my post, only observations and on-topic retort.

So you are unemployed/retired. That is great for you, and it explains why you are grouting tile during business hours and watching the View. Again, no big deal.

The 19 hijackers were Muslims, and you clearly just choose not to believe it, grasping at any conspiracy theory you can, in order to support your stance.

I found it quite telling that when O'Reilly spoke the truth about the hijackers, the usual suspects (and radical supporters of Islam) had a meltdown about it. Whoopi was SO offended by the truth that she got up and walked off her own show. Like Barbara Walters said, "That's what's wrong with the world today... you don't just get up and walk out when someone says something you don't like."

Now, you Cole, you don't get up and walk out like Whoopi did, but your tactic is no better. What you do is insult the other person, call them foolish, blind, stupid, whatever... and then try to beat them down with lengthy threads that typically have very little to do with the actual subject at hand.

No attack there, just observation... factual observation that can be backed up.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Aquarian » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:35 am

My arms ooze out of my shoulders.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby frrostedman » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Aquarian wrote:My arms ooze out of my shoulders.

I'm picturing "The Blob." :shock:

Great. Now I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks!
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:48 am

Speaking of "climate change"...

I have to laugh every time I think of this story. My brother used to work for the DOT. He was on a road job in Fall. It is now Fall. The leaves were changing color and fell on the ground. The climate was changing from Summer to Fall. Californians would pull over at the site and ask if the trees had a disease. These idiots didn't know what Fall was! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He knew they were from California by their license. Who doesn't know what seasonal change is? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Climate change...what a joke!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby frrostedman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Nesaie wrote:Speaking of "climate change"...

I have to laugh every time I think of this story. My brother used to work for the DOT. He was on a road job in Fall. It is now Fall. The leaves were changing color and fell on the ground. The climate was changing from Summer to Fall. Californians would pull over at the site and ask if the trees had a disease. These idiots didn't know what Fall was! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He knew they were from California by their license. Who doesn't know what seasonal change is? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Climate change...what a joke!

And that's why Barbara Boxer has a chance. The typical doper from California doesn't even know what Autumn is.

"Autumn? Yeah, I think my sister's kid has that... it's a real shame, man. Quit bogartin' that joint, humphrey. Pass it over here."

disclaimer

The term humphrey™ is a nickname pot smokers use to call someone out who is "bogarting" a shared joint by taking more than their one designated hit before passing it to the next person. The term is not to be confused with the bv member "humphreys" and any likeness to said member's name is purely coincidental.
frrostedman

Postby BloodStone » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:25 am

The term humphrey™ is a nickname pot smokers use to call someone out who is "bogarting" a shared joint by taking more than their one designated hit before passing it to the next person. The term is not to be confused with the bv member "humphreys" and any likeness to said member's name is purely coincidental.

It's a good thing you clarified that... :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby humphreys » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 am

Yeah, and taking a poop after eating ice-cream is called "dropping out a frrostedman", eg "wow, look at the size of my frrostedman".

Any likeness to the BV poster frrostedman is purely coincidental :P
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts