The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Magic in our current reality.

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby shadowcass » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 am

DO WHAT THOU WILT

(And most people will think you rather rude).

All speculation about what happens after death is really a waste of time, don't you think?

You have a life to live NOW

Let the after-life (whatever it may be) look after itself.

Be HERE Now and enjoy the many varied things and experiences this life has to offer you.

Love is the law, Love under will

(Say, where IS Will, anyway?)
shadowcass

Postby at1with0 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 am

Some people think that means do as thou please. :roll:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby shadowcass » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:51 pm

It means do as you WILL--that is, to invoke the power of one's True Will for whatever purpose one pleases. Wiccans preface it with the caveat "And it harm none" but that is not present in THE BOOK OF THE LAW. Indeed, the Book is quite clear: "21. We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world. Think not, o king, upon that lie: That Thou Must Die: verily thou shalt not die, but live. Now let it be understood: If the body of the King dissolve, he shall remain in pure ecstasy for ever. Nuit! Hadit! Ra-Hoor-Khuit! The Sun, Strength & Sight, Light; these are for the servants of the Star & the Snake.

22. I am the Snake that giveth Knowledge & Delight and bright glory, and stir the hearts of men with drunkenness. To worship me take wine and strange drugs whereof I will tell my prophet, & be drunk thereof! They shall not harm ye at all. It is a lie, this folly against self. The exposure of innocence is a lie. Be strong, o man! lust, enjoy all things of sense and rapture: fear not that any God shall deny thee for this.

---The Book of the Law Chapter 2
shadowcass

Postby at1with0 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 pm

at1with0

Postby shadowcass » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Nice lyrics..not quite Crowley quality but not bad, either.

BTW according to Shub-Niggurath Cthulhu dreams of the same thing every night

Reconquering the World, Pinky....
shadowcass

Postby at1with0 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I am God, I very God of very God; I go upon my way to work my Will; I have made Matter and Motion for my mirror; I have decreed for my delight that Nothingness should figure itself as twain, that I might dream a dance of names and natures, and enjoy the substance of simplicity by watching the wanderings of my shadows. I am not that which is not; I know not that which knows not; I love not that which loves not. For I am Love, whereby division dies in delight; I am Knowledge, whereby all parts, plunged in the whole, perish and pass into perfection; and I am that I am, the being wherein Being is lost in Nothing, nor designs to be but its Will to unfold its nature, its need to express its perfection in all possibilities, each phase a partial phantasm, and yet inevitable and absolute.

I am Omniscient, for naught exists for me unless I know it. I am Omnipotents, for naught occurs save by Necessity, my soul's expression through my Will to be, to do, to suffer the symbols of itself. I am Omnipresent, for naught exists where I am not, who fashioned Space as a condition of my consciousness of myself, who am the centre of all, and my circumference the frame of mine own fancy.

I am the All, for all that exists for me is a necessary expression in thought of some tendency of my nature, and all my thoughts are only the letters of my Name.

I am the One, for all that I am is not the absolute All, and all my all is mine and not another's; mine, who conceive of others like myself in essence and truth, yet unlike in expression and illusion.

I am the None, for all that I am is the imperfect image of the perfect; each partial phantom must perish in the clasp of its counterpart, each form fulfil itself by finding its equated opposite, and satisfying its need to be the Absolute by the attainment of annihilation.

The Ante Primal Triad which is
NOT-GOD
Nothing is.
Nothing Becomes.
Nothing is not.

The First Triad which is GOD
I AM.
I utter The Word.
I hear The Word.

The Abyss
The Word is broken up.
There is Knowledge.
Knowledge is Relation.
These fragments are Creation.
The broken manifests Light. (2)

The Second Triad which is GOD
GOD the Father and Mother is concealed in Genera-
tion.
GOD is concealed in the whirling energy of Nature.
GOD is manifest in gathering: harmony: considera-
tion: the Mirror of the Sun and of the Heart.

The Third Triad
Bearing: preparing.
Wavering: flowing: flashing.
Stability: begetting.

The Tenth Emanation
The world.

Now they might say this is not true, but one can always say it's encrypted for all but the initiated. :lol:
at1with0

Postby shadowcass » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 am

All such affirmations have a KIND of reality, of course. From Eliphas Levi's (Crowley, you'll remember claimed he was the reincarnation of Levi)"I have omnipotence at my command and eternity at my disposal" to the "Bornless Ritual" and its "I am (s)He
The Bornless Spirit
Having sight in the feet
Strong and the Immortal Fire" and so on.

To the Book of the Law with its "Every man and every woman is a star"

The claim is of an "inner" or "higher" self that transcends this physical existence and has supremacy over the grave and time. "There is in me" (ie the TRUE Self) no place of death."

Meditating on these one can achieve a glimpse of what Colin Wilson has called "the Bird's Eye" consciousness (as contrasted with the "worm's eye view" of "normal" consciousness.

George Gurdjieff referred to this by saying "All men are asleep."

Human beings are NOT robots---nevertheless they will act AS IF they are robots at the earliest opportunity. A sort of slave-laborer consciousness takes over and people function on THAT level most of the time. It is only rarely that most people ever glimpse eternity.

In his novel STEPPENWOLF (not to be confused with John Kay and the guys) Herman Hesse has his protagonist take a drink of wine at which he is "suddenly reminded of Mozart and the stars".

Psychologist Abraham Maslow called this "The Peak Experience."

It's all really referring to the same experience. What Richard Bucke wrote about in is book COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS.

THIS reality we experience on a day to day basis ISN'T "all there is."
shadowcass

Previous

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts