The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

True, but funny.....

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby frrostedman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm

The_Joker wrote:I have some advice for the Fatties ... Get of your fat acre and eat food that is good for you instead of eating the SH*T you do!

Easier said than done my friend. Fattening, unhealthy foods are addictive, cheaper, and easier to get a hold of.

Next time you get the munchies at 2am in America, try driving somewhere to grab a quick, convenient, healthy meal.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Snug » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 pm

`shrug 1 evil is better then 2. ordering a diet coke and a apple pie may seem stupid to some people but in fact switching to diet sodas can add up to to maybe half a pound of additional calories prevented per week depending on how much you drink.

In fact its one of the easiest steps you can take to maintain a weight or to lose some because you still get your caffiene fix and diet sodas are still mongo goodo. In fact I am drinking one right now :)
Snug

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts