The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama's connection to gruesome climate change video

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 am

Aquarian wrote:Cole, I cannot count the many times that I have rolled on the floor, and lost my ass laughing on the count of the indignation coming from some of the members here in regards to the Obama Administration's filth and degenerate corruption; very akin to the Bush Administration's degenerate nature.

"New Boss, Same as the Old Boss" has no meaning to some people here, and to suggest a Republican victory this November will "drain the swamp" (something Nancy Pelosi said about a Democratic victory in 2006) is delusional... :roll:

Well some of the stuff here is pretty obvious, it's not quite as bad as it was when I first joined up. I think there are now only a dozen or so active posters where there used to be a lot more.

But yes I agree with your assessment. Usually a good rule of thumb are simple open ended questions, only here they go unanswered, that to me, speaks volumes in regard to actual knowledge of the topic at hand.

I write it off to a psychological issue some have with the internet, forum boards in particular. It's as if the compulsion to say something is more than some people can actually bear. I try to steer clear of some topics due to my ignorance of the subject or just disinterest in general, but this Politics thing might be more than even I can bear. :lol: :lol:

Oh well maybe the tune would be different if they actually had the guts to admit that Today's harvest was seeded by the Bush Administration but somehow I think they are in denial. I'll not venture a guess as to what the real cause of that is for fear of being labeled a name calling know it all. :lol: :lol: I guess if everything was taken in stride, or seen in the intended context, that there would only be 3 or 4 posters left alive. So on one hand maybe leaving them to their devices is actually a good thing, a good thing for the boards sake anyway. ;)

Does anybody here know who President Obama went to work for right out of college---First and only real job? Anyone? I bet the lack of information in the general area is a real head scratcher, only if you ask why that is will you then come to grips with WHO he really is. ;) ;)

" Meet the New Boss " " Same as the Old Boss " indeed!

Frosty: The word propaganda is the beef, but you knew that already. May I ask: Have you prayed for Glenn?

Should you ever contact him ask him about the mini ice age, the one that seems to be imminent!

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby frrostedman » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 am

Cole_Trickle wrote: Frosty: The word propaganda is the beef, but you knew that already.

Ok well that makes it easy.

You've been asked this before and all we got was a long-winded rant that did nothing to support your position.

PROVE that Glenn Beck is just spreading propaganda and not speaking the truth.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Where shall I start ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGU7tOir ... re=related

Soon as I get some free time I'll indulge you further. Now I must get back to buffing the tiles I just grouted.

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby frrostedman » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Where shall I start ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGU7tOir ... re=related

Soon as I get some free time I'll indulge you further. Now I must get back to buffing the tiles I just grouted.

Bring Em All Home Cole

You're buffing tiles that you just grouted? Ok.

Anyway what I asked for was proof that Beck is pushing false propaganda. Your link plays him submitting his opinion about a few 9/11 victim's families what won't stop complaining. Whether or not we agree with his opinion, that is hardly false propaganda.

Oh, and I did like the direct link to Alex Jones at the end of the video.

But still, have you got any proof?

As far as I'm concerned, you made an accusation that you can't back up. It is you that is pushing false propaganda in your attacks on Glenn Beck. That is, until you can back up your accusation with something solid.

Something weak would be an improvement, even.

What I find interesting is, you can't come up with anything in your own words... it's a classic case of someone reading negative information from their favorite sources and just .... believing it... and then spreading the information... without even checking it out.

You like links, eh. If you dare--and I bet you don't--watch as anti-Glenn Beck protestors are challenged to back up their claims with just one, single fact... watch their reactions... look familiar? Does to me. I wouldn't be surprised if you yourself are in the video, chanting "No more hate! No more hate!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://vodpod.com/watch/4481685-andrew- ... ation-2010

:roll:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 am

Jones is CIA as is Beck, oh yes, that's my opinion, birds of a feather you know. Beck was on Fox talking about the Fema Camps, and of course Haliburton. You are aware of that being pure propaganda, are you not.

Claimed he and his team of cracker jack researchers were trying to put that issue to bed but was SHOCKED TO FIND THAT HE COULDN'T DO IT.

Just a subtle hint at what that issue is really all about. Besides he's a MSM Tool, that' s all the proof anyone really needs.

Oh those fox clips are still out there for you to watch if you desire, it's all part of the conditioning.

He's owned period, and a real jackass to boot.

Buffing Porcelain is a simple term--DON'T confuse yourself in regard to what you know, or take the word BUFF, to mean. ;)

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 am

Jones is CIA as is Beck
:lol: Yeah , ok .... :roll:

Lost what little credibility you ever had. :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 am

The history of the CIA's involvement with the American press continues to be shrouded by an official policy of obfuscation and deception . . . .

Among the executives who lent their cooperation to the Agency were William Paley of the Columbia Broadcasting System, Henry Luce of Time Inc., Arthur Hays Sulzberger of the New York Times, Barry Bingham Sr. of the Louisville Courier-Journal and James Copley of the Copley News Service. Other organizations which cooperated with the CIA include the American Broadcasting Company, the National Broadcasting Company, the Associated Press, United Press International, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Newsweek magazine, the Mutual Broadcasting System, The Miami Herald, and the old Saturday Evening Post and New York Herald-Tribune. By far the most valuable of these associations, according to CIA officials, have been with The New York Times, CBS, and Time Inc.

... From the Agency's perspective, there is nothing untoward in such relationships, and any ethical questions are a matter for the journalistic profession to resolve, not the intelligence community ...

http://danwismar.com/uploads/Bernstein% ... 0Media.htm

You're welcome Sir!

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry , I'm still laughing...

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby frrostedman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 pm

It's... it's...

it's just mind boggling, ain't it?

It's like this:

Person "A" claims that the Earth is actually just a giant, spherical Chia Pet sitting on someone's coffee table.

Person "B" requests proof of the claim.

Person "A" submits a quote from wikipedia on the typical ingredients found in a Vienna sausage, and then says, "You can thank me later for educating you, sir!"

This place has managed to attract some very fine, clear-thinking people, indeed.
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Clear thinking, surely you jest.

This stuff has been in the public domain for decades, yes " some men you just can't reach " Never a truer statement as evidenced by your obvious issues with reality.

Many people in the MSM qualify as CIA assets, only the CIA is one of many covert intel agencies running rampant these days, most are Private contractors. All of those were set into motion by Clinton and Bush Administrations, all of which will come back to bite the US in the ass. Too many entities CHIEFS and not enough qualified agents. It's what happens when profits get in the way of doing the job at hand in a proper manner.

The expense of these programs is killing this country slowly but surely.

Most of the stuff you see on MSM news is pure propaganda, a classic case took place today on the VIEW---I wouldn't be surprised if you saw it live. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muslims killed us on 9-11 I tells ya. Muslims :roll: :roll:

Maybe you should ask Steve Coll about all of this CIA business----but I doubt you'll understand the gist of any response. ;)

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts