The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

My favoirite Joke at the moment is..

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby The_Joker » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:53 pm

A girl and her dad go out to lunch one day and as they were eating a young guy sits down at the table across from them.

The Young guy had dyed his hair Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink and a number of other colors.

The girl and her father continued eating their lunch as the father stared at the young guy with the multi-colored hair.

But when the young guy had enough of the girls father staring at him he turned to him and said
"What's the matter old man haven't you done anything wild in your life"

The mans daughter nearly choked on her food because of this question and put down what was in her hand and waited for the response from her father knowing full well that the response would be a good one.

The man says to the young guy, "Well, got stoned once, had sex with a Peacock and I have been sitting here wondering if you are my son or not."
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Thats funny! :lol:
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Glad it gave you a laugh, God knows in these times we need a good laugh mate. ;)
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby chiselray » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:23 am

:geek: yes it was alright
chiselray

Postby frrostedman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:57 pm

How DARE you lob insults at kids with multi-colored hair... you RACIST!! :evil:

:lol: :lol:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Joker

Have you seen Clarke and Dawe's "The Front Fell Off?" I'm sure you have. I just watched it again for about the 20th time.

In fact I went through most of their skits; I didn't know they had one on the Gulf Oil spill. That was pretty funny!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSujCHfv ... 1&index=29
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby The_Joker » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 am

Yeah frostedman, I think if you are going to color your hair pick a color.

On Clarke and Dawes, yes they are funny buggers, they should be compulsory viewing on Thursday Nights on the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) here in Australia at the end of the 7.30 Report.

Here is another of their skits, if you liked the Gulf Oil Spill skit you'll love this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWPwlMv8lNI&feature=related
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby frrostedman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm

LOL!
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Today, my boyfriend who likes to get high was driving me insisting he wasn't currently high. A family of deer was standing on the side of the road and he pulled over by them waited until they walked closer to us and said, "what seems to be the problem officers?" He wasn't kidding. FML
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts