The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Magic in our current reality.

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby at1with0 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 pm

I think it is useful to be aware of "black" magic.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby sandra » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

at1with0 wrote:I think it is useful to be aware of "black" magic.

I agree, but

At times it isn't. There are people out there that will purposely open these realms up to others with the wrong reasons.
There are alot of people out there that have no depth in knowledge of the Black arts and Black magic, they walk their path and are still very much protected.
Just like there are people out there that Do believe and love God, but maybe do not know
how much of holy miraculous things are out there. Doesn't mean their faith in God is not as great.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby shadowcass » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 pm

at1with0 wrote:I think it is useful to be aware of "black" magic.

Okay.

(Being "Aware" Now).
shadowcass

Postby sandra » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:43 pm

You have these good loving people in the middle, and you have the outlaws on both sides.
Some people it would be better that they just remain having a good loving easy going life.

AND HI SHADOWCASS!! :P
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby shadowcass » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:57 am

There is absolutely no reason why most people would need to be aware of magic---be it black, white, or rainbow-colored since it is extremely unlikely bthey will ever encounter anyone with any real power.

For every one REAL magician you might encounter

You will meet several million loonies who THINK they have power but don't
And several million FRAUDS who can fool people into THINKING they are "Masters of the Occult" but who are really only con artists.

And the chances are that even if you DID meet someone with power you would never know it.

They usually don't make a thing of it.

Whether they follow the right OR the left hand path.

(And HELLO SANDRA!!! :P )
shadowcass

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 pm

The only thing Magic, about Magic, is not knowing how to do it, and watching someone else preform Magic. Maybe thats why they call it illusion. The watcher can't figure it out, so its magic. Thats stage magic. When it comes to things like Voodoo, black magic and curses, and those kinds of things, I'm not sure if its magic, but most people don't want to mess with it, it places where its practised.
greeney2

Postby Aquatank » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Although I dislike & disagree with Crowley on many things, I agree with his theorem that Magick Is An Act Of Will That Causes Change, furthermore I believe that self described magick-users spell casters and what not don't really understand the complexity of what they are trying to accomplish. What much of spellcasting is today are blind attempts to initialize a butterfly effect in the chaos pattern to get a desired effect. Everything we do is magick, thusly when we build an automobile and it works correctly we have done all the major parts of casting a spell because we understood the principles and had all the right components and expertie to cast the spell of building a car. Snapping ones fingers or wrinkiling our nose probably won't work, we aren't omnipotent and thats no way to change the vibrations of a hyperspatial superstring for the correct result, hence its try to initiate a butterfly effect instead of putting the effort into real magickal effort.
Last edited by Aquatank on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquatank

Postby sandra » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:31 am

Aquatank wrote:Snapping ones fingers or wrinkiling our nose probably won't work, we are omnipotent and thats no way to change the vibrations of a hyperspatial superstring for the correct result, hence its try to initiate a butterfly effect instead of putting the effort into real magickal effort.

Yeah thats really unfair sometimes. I think there should be exceptions to that.
Like when we have a craving for a certain food, we should just be able to wiggle our
nose and its there. ooooo why not !
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Aquatank » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:10 am

I had to edit the post it should say "we aren't ominpotent"

But just think about it our reality & everything we do is caused by vibrations in the superstrings, so everytime we decide to do anything, an act of will that causes change, we ACTUALLY change the vibration of a superstring slightly and not just here in what we concieve as our own reality but in a large number of realities/universes where we exist and the same acts are happening. This is why I've been coming to the conclusion that ones physical body is little more than a semi autonomous remotely pilot vehicle with our brains being little more than antennae & signal processors, and that our actual souls are piloting of an almost infinite number of bodies.

This leaves a HUGE question mark if one follows the major religions of the world concerning the concept of Sin. That is our body is not where our soul resides, and the multiple copies across the multiverse can and do do different things isn't it likely that many of the things our copies are doing is Sinning in some realities/universes and not in others. So if you follow one many of the worlds that means your soul is consigned to their concept of Hell no matter how saintly we concieve our own body to be.

This is part of why I've come to believe that reality is more like a computer programs with infinite subprograms each running particular routines, when our body dies it uses an "if go to" creating a new reality universe without that variable while another "If go to" continues with another copy of ourselves. This means the Soul is indestructible and and in some reality the body is actually immortal experiencing everything from the very beginnings of the universe to the end.
Aquatank

Postby at1with0 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:33 am

Aquatank wrote:This is part of why I've come to believe that reality is more like a computer programs with infinite subprograms each running particular routines, when our body dies it uses an "if go to" creating a new reality universe without that variable while another "If go to" continues with another copy of ourselves. This means the Soul is indestructible and and in some reality the body is actually immortal experiencing everything from the very beginnings of the universe to the end.

I think this is a very fascinating concept, if not downright true.

I believe that it is possible to prove that reality is a mathematical structure which associates with it something like a computer program.

The soul is as indestructible as a triangle; there's really nothing that can touch it even.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts