The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Sesame Street is going TOO far this time !!

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby chiselray » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:20 am

I grew up with these bunch of fairies,They have sidelined katy Perry..?? I will never watch their show again..or u know what i mean.. :ugeek:

NOT GOOD ENOUGH SS

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/23/sesame-street-pulls-katy-perry-video-from-show/
chiselray

Postby The_Joker » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh for God's sake Sesame Street!!!

the little tikes of today are exposed to war on the news, footballers (Australian Rugby League) and their bad behavior, Crime etc the list is near endless and the Video Clip is "Pulled" because Elmo is seen running around the legs of Katy Perry's dress which shows .. wait for it her hemline. As she sings the lyrics like, “How am I supposed to play with you?/You’re up and you’re down/You’re running around/You’re fast and you’re slow/You’re stop and you’re go.”

I think the littlies would be looking more at Elmo than Katy Perry's legs or hemline.

The Producers assume the kids have dirty minds because they do, why else you they "Pull" the Vid based on the assumption that the Video is too provocative and suggestive.

Well, it might be if you were my age (50) and had a thing for 26 year old singers.

How many 50 year olds watch Sesame Street??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby chiselray » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Joker...theres no shame to admit you watch SS..i watch it with my neice..There too much heat if im sitting her and i change the channel.. :lol:

Katy Perry _she's crossed over to the other franchize.The Muppets...muppets and sesame street..like car companies nowdays...all the same...
chiselray

Postby The_Joker » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:14 am

Indeed, no shame at all. I used to watch it with my daughter when she was little, I was always impressed with the way they taught her the basics.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby frrostedman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 pm

The_Joker wrote:Oh for God's sake Sesame Street!!!

the little tikes of today are exposed to war on the news, footballers (Australian Rugby League) and their bad behavior, Crime etc the list is near endless and the Video Clip is "Pulled" because Elmo is seen running around the legs of Katy Perry's dress which shows .. wait for it her hemline. As she sings the lyrics like, “How am I supposed to play with you?/You’re up and you’re down/You’re running around/You’re fast and you’re slow/You’re stop and you’re go.”

I think the littlies would be looking more at Elmo than Katy Perry's legs or hemline.

The Producers assume the kids have dirty minds because they do, why else you they "Pull" the Vid based on the assumption that the Video is too provocative and suggestive.

Well, it might be if you were my age (50) and had a thing for 26 year old singers.

How many 50 year olds watch Sesame Street??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The problem was teh cleavage, not the hemline. I wouldn't necessarily want my toddler watching that either but like you say, there's so much horrific stuff going on, this pales in comparison.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby chiselray » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 am

well personally think about it this way,these little tikes sucked on those cleavages at one stage...so its kinda taboo for some reason to show a bit of tit..never get that..
Didnt do me any harm staring at Miss Harwards tits in Primary school..now did it.
chiselray

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts