The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Series of new blasts on oil facilities in the Mexico Bay and

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Ronron » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:51 am

Series of new blasts on oil facilities in the Mexico Bay and on gas pipeline near San Francisco led me into some brown study … I think we shouldn’t pacify ourselves with theories explaining those frequent recent disasters due to natural course of things (they abound in impossibly similar details imho).
I tend to see them all rather sort of terrorist activities closer and closer to our mainland. To put it plain, terrorists seem to have gained more brain during years of USA lead war on terrorism and now they want this war to occur not in their lands … not in Afghanistan say…. but here in the USA!
Sadly enough, it appears to be partially the result of some … well… lack of brain with our military and our pols. The latter in their gambling with the Muslims have gone so far as to dance to their tune by erecting mosques here and oither things… The army brass boasting their ‘precise strikes’ have actually killed thousands of civilians in that very Afghanistan… Future seems dangerously fuzzy.
Ronron

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 am

Welcome to the BV Ronron, hope you keep on posting.

Not sure where you are going with this but the gas explosion in San Bruno, was definatly not terrorism. It was a failure of a 24 inch main line, most likly will be a conbination of age(1956) and earth movement. Its location in in the pennisula of San Francisco, where the San Andres Fault runs right through it, and also where 2 major earthquakes have hit in the past 20 years. The Oakland Bay Bridge is only a few miles away, and the famed Candelstick Park where a game was in play during one of those quakes, we all watched on TV as it happened years ago, also is right near by. Also if you are going to count hits in Afganistan of strikes that hit innocent civilians, please don;t forget how meny innocents have been bombed or murdered by their own people in insurgent bombings.
greeney2

Postby scar7 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 am

Ronron wrote:Series of new blasts on oil facilities in the Mexico Bay and on gas pipeline near San Francisco led me into some brown study … I think we shouldn’t pacify ourselves with theories explaining those frequent recent disasters due to natural course of things (they abound in impossibly similar details imho)...

You MAY be on to something. We can no longer hold other races/people from entering our boarders. My neighbour thinks the oil rig disaster was North Korea. The only thing I can remember the last thing North Korea was blamed for was the sinking of our ship near their waters. Why has not our government made any type of connections? Is this another break down in intelligence? Remember all the events leading up to 9/11. Very suspicious... :?:
scar7

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 am

Noth Korea did not sink a US ship, they sunk a South Korean Navy ship, killing around 60 people.
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts