The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

One more nail in the Freedom coffin.

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:48 pm

That is horrifying. :o Leave it to the Aussies to put Jack & Coke in a can. Besides, Jack tastes better straight up. Cola needs refrigeration. The 2 don't go together if you ask me.

BO on the other hand wouldn't taste good cold, hot, or even with a case of Jack Single Barrel with a peach schnapps chaser.
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 am

So I guess I won't tell you about Jim Beam in cans then either...oops :oops:

Woohahahahahahaha
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Halfabo » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:37 am

The_Joker wrote:So I guess I won't tell you about Jim Beam in cans then either...oops :oops:

Woohahahahahahaha

Oh no, Jim Beam too. The world has come to an end.
Halfabo

Postby Nesaie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Got any scotch in a can? Or what about Crown Royal?

And, that hopey changey thing really sucks!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby The_Joker » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:04 am

Yes Nesaie, we have Johnny Walker in cans, Smirnoff in cans, in fact most spirits can be bought in cans with mixers. The Government over here calls them Alco Pops and as such attract higher taxes. :evil:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Nesaie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:37 pm

NOOOOOOO! Scotch in a can??? It really is the end of the world as we know it. :shock:

You people down under really better be prepared for Scotland's wrath! :twisted: :P

Here in my state, the congress critters and senatewhores and governwhores keep adding "sin" taxes. If you drink or smoke or eat too many candies, well...that is bad for you...you'll die earlier...so we need a way to extract more taxes from you in your shorter life. Ironically, some of that money goes to state "health" care. :lol: :lol: :lol: In the end, our state "health" care doesn't work. :lol: :lol: :lol: Our unelected governwhore sucks too! I hate that...um...I'm not allowed to say the word I want to. I'll give you a hint, it starts with a 'C'.

We're still in the politics section right? Oh...close, we're in the Obummer part, close enough. :D

BTW, apparently my critters and whores think they own my body. My Constitution however, says otherwise, and my gun proves it. ;) Just read the 13th and 2nd Amendments. I'm thinking some of you Ozzies can relate, along with the Canuks and Brits and Scots, and Irish, etc... and every Human all over the world. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby The_Joker » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:08 pm

I can't understand your shock and horror about spirits with mixers in a can. It is logical progression.

think about it, what would you rather take to a party, A Fifth of whatever spirit and a couple of bottles of Coke only to find that someone has used all of your Coke for their drinks putting you in the situation of having to go get more after you have been happily boozing all afternoon risking your life and limb or worse your job because you get busted for DUI.

Or taking a cooller with the cans.

I know which I would rather ;)

Old saying in the Army, "Prior planning prevents a pis*poor performance" ;)

As for Obama I think he sucks
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 am

My boy you are no whiskey man. Sipping whiskey doesn't need anything added to it. You're supposed to drink it straight. You never see cowboys in a western saddle up to a bar and ask for a Jack & Coke, do you? Good whiskey tastes better all by itself. Trust me.

You wouldn't smoke a Cohiba with a filter on it, would you?

Sipping whiskey is not for chuggin. People nowadays are in too big a hurry. They want instant gratification. Its like women. "Hurry up and date me. Hurry up and have sex with me. Hurry up and marry me. Hurry up and have kids. Hurry up and die so I can get the insurance money."

Sit back, smoke a good cigar, and have a shot or two of Jack. Now you're living.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Nesaie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Sipping whiskey doesn't need anything added to it. You're supposed to drink it straight.

Is ice OK? I never use pop, but I do like Crown on the rocks. Or, sometimes as an up Manhattan.
Nesaie

Postby The_Joker » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:11 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:My boy you are no whiskey man. Sipping whiskey doesn't need anything added to it. You're supposed to drink it straight. You never see cowboys in a western saddle up to a bar and ask for a Jack & Coke, do you? Good whiskey tastes better all by itself. Trust me.

You wouldn't smoke a Cohiba with a filter on it, would you?

Sipping whiskey is not for chuggin. People nowadays are in too big a hurry. They want instant gratification. Its like women. "Hurry up and date me. Hurry up and have sex with me. Hurry up and marry me. Hurry up and have kids. Hurry up and die so I can get the insurance money."

Sit back, smoke a good cigar, and have a shot or two of Jack. Now you're living.

I drink JD straight up, there are many who don't in Australia ,, their loss. I was just telling you all about how is is sold here as well as in the bottles.

We (Australia) are a nation of drinkers we drink when it's hot we drink when it's not. Bombs could be going off all around us but I guarantee you that there would be at least one bloke sitting at the bar drinking a beer.

That bloke is not me however, because as I said I drink JD straight up.

On beer, when someone spills their beer there are calls for the person to get a TAXI or for them to stand in the corner for ten minutes as a "Time Out" all in humor of course.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts