The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Let's Stop Unfairly Profiling Muslim Men!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Halfabo » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

evutch wrote::lol: < mohammed laughing

This is cause for Jihad, for insulting the holy prophet of Allah.


Keeel the infidel!!!!
Halfabo
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby hxxx » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 pm

How to make friends.
hxxx
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby sandra » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 pm

hxxx wrote:How to make friends.



uhhhhhhh Halfabo is honestly like a teddy bear huggable .....bug,
BUG!? :shock: ;) :lol:

Nothin to worry about here, we like making new friends, well what is
your opinion on the subject? Speak up and I'm sure everyone will hear
you out. :)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

Postby hxxx » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 pm

It is a religion of hate and violence. The violence of Islam is commanded in perpetuity for all Muslims everywhere. Their book demands it and the example set by their prophet glorifies it.


WWJD?
hxxx
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:42 pm

hxxx wrote:WWJD?


BHOB.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Halfabo » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:43 pm

sandra wrote:
hxxx wrote:How to make friends.



uhhhhhhh Halfabo is honestly like a teddy bear huggable .....bug,
BUG!? :shock: ;) :lol:

Nothin to worry about here, we like making new friends, well what is
your opinion on the subject? Speak up and I'm sure everyone will hear
you out. :)



Aw shucks, now I'm blushin'
Halfabo
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Halfabo » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 pm

hxxx wrote:
It is a religion of hate and violence. The violence of Islam is commanded in perpetuity for all Muslims everywhere. Their book demands it and the example set by their prophet glorifies it.


WWJD?


What would Jesus do? He would not ask His followers to condone Islam, or trust a false god and false prophet.
Halfabo
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby sandra » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Halfabo wrote:
sandra wrote:
hxxx wrote:How to make friends.



uhhhhhhh Halfabo is honestly like a teddy bear huggable .....bug,
BUG!? :shock: ;) :lol:

Nothin to worry about here, we like making new friends, well what is
your opinion on the subject? Speak up and I'm sure everyone will hear
you out. :)



Aw shucks, now I'm blushin'


:D


Oh yeah me too, right after I say we'll hear hxxx out and Wing comes
up with some Davinci Code. Like huh Wing? :mrgreen:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 pm

sandra wrote:Oh yeah me too, right after I say we'll hear hxxx out and Wing comes
up with some Davinci Code. Like huh Wing? :mrgreen:


What? Jesus would bring his own beer.

That's what good friends do.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby sandra » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 pm

hxxx wrote:
It is a religion of hate and violence. The violence of Islam is commanded in perpetuity for all Muslims everywhere. Their book demands it and the example set by their prophet glorifies it.


WWJD?



You know what I think Jesus would say, I think he would say that the fear of him,
has to come out sooner or later, and we will see it not only from Muslims, or some
Christians, but from many peoples of the world in a last ditch effort to hold on
to things they will not be allowed to. The things we are seeing come out in peoples
were always there, they have to come out sooner or later, I believe Christ is saying
the times now.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests