The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Aquarian » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:21 pm

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in ... court-case

http://ce399.typepad.com/weblog/james-walbert/

Among greatest human rights violations imaginable

Few American doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists will break rank or brave the new world of high-tech electronic abuse some of their patients report but evidence mounts that increasing numbers of innocent citizens targeted for U.S. state-sponsored terror are being secretly brain implanted with U.S. RFID chips without their consent for no-touch torture and mind control plus experimentation. One man evidenced this in court; won his case; and now prepares for a continuationin federal court, due to be equally explosive.

((More on the links above))
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Aquarian » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:29 am

It is psychological warfare against citizens no doubt.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Aquarian

Postby raburgeson » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 pm

This has been going on a long time. Once you get harassed they don't stop. If your name is on the list it never comes off. I tried to warn people a long time ago when I show them a picture of a monkey with several wires coming out of his head that it represented real research money. This has been moved into far more areas because the brain operates on nano currents and voltages and they don't even need to implant you, they can make your day without the implant. It's probably far worse if you have one though.
raburgeson

Postby Aquarian » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:27 am

What do these people know that makes them targets from the authorities? I already know that some clandestine agency, in conjunction with OSHA, issue out "mental health alerts" to employees on some occassions which prevents them from future employment. It's terrible.
Aquarian

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 am

Boloney Aquarian, show one example where OSHA has done that.
greeney2

Postby Aquarian » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:57 am

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/2 ... _turned_de adly_at_Kraft_building.html

Hiller, who didn't have a criminal record and lived by herself in a two-story brick rowhouse with a tidy lawn and porch on Carver Street near Tabor Avenue, is being held without bail on murder and related charges. Neighbors said she has a son in his 20s.

Some neighbors described her as a hypochondriac who worried about a smell in her house and often called 9-1-1. She had a security camera mounted outside.

Hiller, a 15-year Kraft employee, who had worked in the mixing room for six years, allegedly also complained to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration about her work. An OSHA form, dated Nov. 23, 2009, said a Kraft Foods employee complained about "being harassed by various other employees working in the same area" and alleged "being sprayed with chemicals and even deer urine" at work.

Kraft, in a Dec. 3, 2009, letter to OSHA, said it had received complaints by a mixing-room employee alleging "exposure to a variety of chemicals." The company said it had offered to test the employee's clothing and offered "additional medical review," but she refused. It said it did not find evidence of the employee's claims.

A Kraft spokeswoman said by e-mail last night that Hiller later claimed she made the anonymous complaint.

Next-door neighbors of Hiller yesterday described a time when she threatened violence. Dierr Rowland, 12, recalled playing his radio loudly one afternoon last year. Hiller came to his home "screaming at us," the boy said.

Tonine Rowland, 35, Dierr's mother, said after she and a friend argued with Hiller, Hiller tried to get into her home, and Rowland's friend kicked open the screen door, hitting Hiller. Hiller returned with a metal bat and banged on the screen door.

"pregnant dog, come out," Hiller yelled to Rowland's friend, Rowland said. Hiller returned home and called 9-1-1, but the police who responded didn't issue any citations, Rowland said.

"I think they were really tired of her. She would just call the police randomly, same as the Fire Department," Rowland said. "She would say she just smelled smoke."

Rowland said Hiller "was always angry" and "would always seem stressed" and was a "hypochondriac." Referring to Hiller's security camera, Rowland said Hiller "swore the neighbors let their dogs pee" on her front lawn.

Another neighbor, 45, recalled how Hiller was always worried about a smell in her house. The woman, who did not want to give her name, said she went to Hiller's "so clean, so immaculate" house three years ago and smelled something, but didn't know what it was. Hiller said she thought the smell was in her wall, this woman said.

Hiller complained that she was afraid some neighbors were "trying to hurt her," the woman said. "It got to the point where it started to scare me. Like something was wrong with her mentally."

George Harris, 45, said Hiller was a friendly person and he was "shocked" to hear of the shooting. Hiller expressed interest in purchasing a pup from his pregnant Presa Canario dog, he said. "I was telling her the dog's good protection for her home," he said.

Clark, the homicide captain, said Hiller legally owned her gun and had a permit to carry. When she went to get the gun Thursday night, she called a male friend to complain she'd had enough of the harassment and would shoot her tormentors. Her friend called 9-1-1, Clark said.

Meanwhile, Wilson's and Brown's families yesterday mourned their loved ones. "It was Kraft's fault LaTonya is dead," said Jenine Harris, Brown's best friend. "There was a history of problems with this lady."

Hiller Had a Troubled Past

Hiller, who had worked for Kraft Foods for 15 years, had increasingly become more bizarre according to reports from her neighbours and co-workers. She had become involved in several altercations with her co-workers during the past two years and some of those were physical. She had had previous run-ins with the two women who she is alleged to have killed.

Hiller complained that toxic chemicals were being sprayed on and in her home and made frequent calls to police and fire services about it. She had also filed reports with Kraft Foods indicating that she had been sprayed with chemicals at work by co-workers. Not surprisingly, an investigation by the company turned up no evidence of toxic substances.

Neighbours were also quoted in the Philadelphia media as saying that Hiller constantly complained about the smell in and around her home and she sometimes became involved in altercations with neighbours. The Philadelphia Daily News reported that she threatened a neighbouring family because a 12-year-old was playing the radio too loudly.

OSHA was responsible for issuing a mental health alert on this woman without any critical investigation to her claims about people that would spray chemicals to her. They never verified that she had a serious mental illness, only concluded that she had a "troubled past". OSHA's responsibility was to protect her considering a-lot of these attacks occurred in the workplace (in this case, KRAFT foods). Instead, she was villified by the very agency that is supposed to guard her from this.
Aquarian

Postby Aquarian » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Letter Sent To Senator Obama

To: Obama_Casework@obama.senate.gov
Sent: Wed, Jun 6 4:46 PM
Subject: Ms. Mason
Thank you for the assistance you have given. Please, do not contact Senator Akaka’s office again, on my behalf. Unless there is some necessary secrecy to an investigation he is doing, all I have received from his offices is a letter in response to my inquiring about funds for the Hawaii State Library. My concerns extend much further than this. Hopefully, the light being shed on activities in the Justice Department will lend itself to some justice for me. Otherwise, it will be nothing but justice delayed and denied.

July 23, 2006: An Optometrist, Kim Agena at a Lens Crafters gives me a prescription that is weaker than the one I had for the previous 7 years.

Doctor Au, a co-owner corrects this, but when I ask for photocopies of my records the doctor refuses and gives me a hand written “Vision Certificate” instead, that is not signed and does not contain a license number where applicable. I have made a formal request in writing. They have told me it will be at a cost of 20 dollars for 10 pages, which seems exorbitant and requested that I not seek services at any Optometrists in Lens Crafters.

The doctor, Au, is the co – owner along with Dr. Lau, of all the Optometrist offices in Lens Crafters, in Honolulu. In other words, I cannot get an eye exam at Lens Crafters. Is it considered rude or threatening, to ask for one’s records?

The advice I get here is nothing but a pack of lies.

The local ACLU has written me 3 differing and separate excuses why they cannot or will not get involved, but never the conflict I found below.

April 2006: I have had two librarians and a circulation clerk tell me there is no report possible for stolen books. They must be lost. This would have caused fees to be incurred by me. I had to take the police report to the State Librarian’s Office to settle the matter and have the fines removed from my account. This all could have been done at the State Library.

Jan. 2006: I have had two bank accounts effected. One because a deposit I made to cover my use of overdraft protection was not credited; they rescinded the “overdraft” and CLOSED my account.

The bank says it had to be held in the account for a day, to be credited. Nowhere in the terms and conditions is this stated. The depletion of the other account, I have been given no reason for.

Recently, I have made another complaint, in addition to the previous five, to the USPS – OIG, about mail I am to receive or have sent. I sent a certified letter to Richard E. Fairfax, Directorate of Enforcement Programs – OSHA, in Washington D.C., on the 2nd of December.

The certification number is 7005 2570 000 0 6898 2586. I look at the track and confirm feature at USPS.COM and there is no record of it having been delivered yet.

My case was dismissed May 24, 2006. How often does this occur? A case is dismissed with two days difference between the dismissal date and the job termination date, (May 26, 2004) of the individual filing suit. I will never understand how the three judges that made decisions in this case could not see that it is too complex for anyone who would consider themselves a pro se litigant, which I do not.

This has been an uphill battle against an opponent whose underwriters include a Fortune 500 company, FNF.

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Media/2010/04/vernon/
Aquarian

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts