The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Analysis Of The N-Word And How It Effects Whites And Blacks.

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby esecallum » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 am

I am a freelance journalist and I was asked to do an essay on the use of the N-Word and it' Real World Daily effect.
This will lead to a news documentary on Fox.I m presenting this for your contribution.I will acknowledge those contributions that advance the discussion.

Analysis Of The N-Word And How It Effects Whites And Blacks.

My profound psychological analysis of these words is as below.I urge everyone to spread this profound and deep analysis.

The N-word is the most powerful weapon constructed by the white man in their eternal hatred against the blacks.

Say the word out loud now.It is short and very powerful.

Look at how the 2 g's in the middle split the word into separate parts.

The first half is N--- and this part is the most powerful part.

Say it out loud. See how your tongue touches the roof of your mouth. Hear how it sounds.
It is like a pent up force , a gigantic dam with a pent up force ,a supervolcano about to be unleashed ready to destroy anyone who is not white.

The second part is less powerful as it is used in ending of other words for ,example, like ranGERS.

When the 2 are combined the first 1/2 is force multiplied by 10000 times at least and it becomes the most powerful word in the english language specially engineered with its special sound to destroy a black mans soul.

When you use it against a black it completely destroys the black from inside and destroys any self esteem.

It can make them feel very low , like animals and related to m-------

It make the white man feel proud to be white almost like a like a God and vastly superior.His back will be straighter,he will feel tall.

Blacks are totally impotent against the N-WORD.

In their feeble attempts to blunt it's very destructive and fearsome nature blacks have started using it against each other but at the back of their minds they cower in fear at this word.They are absolutely terrified deep inside.

It destroys them completely and gnaws their insides.It makes them feel insignificant and not worth the dirt underneath a white mans shoe.

Another very powerful word is the first 4 letters of the word Pakistan.

The P-word is also a devastator word and again make the white man feel immensely superior and tall and proud and the Pakistani man feel totally insignificant and not fit to even lick the boot of the superior white man.

The white man knows this deep down intuitively and knows he has a powerful weapon against folk he considers to be his inferiors.

When a white man walks in the street and every time he sees a black he will automatically think of the N-WORD.

When a white man sees a banana in a fruit stall he thinks of blacks and the N-WORD again because of the powerful connection since childhood that has been hard wired by societal pressures.

This makes him feel tall and superior even though he might be a weed chewing, buck toothed redneck from Alabama married to his sister.

He knows his white skin kin have reached the Moon.He knows deep down America has 128000 nukes and is the Master Super Power and can destroy the planet by pressing a red button.

He knows deep down America can destroy a terrorist by pressing a button and his predator drone will fire a missile 10000 miles away.

The white man knows they they have made America which was a empty wasteland with not a single house or road into a super power matched by no other power and all this by the dint of Sheer Hard Work and his Indomitable Will against the power of Nature which blacks are totally are at the mercy of as witnessed by their sheer impotence and helplessness against Nature in Africa.

He knows deep down that Africans had a head start of a million years but have not progressed at all ,hence the starving Africans we see every day.

He knows deep down that America is the Number 1 country at inventing every thing.

He knows deep down they have conquered the world using their brain and slyness and are invincible.

When he sees he a Pakistani he automatically think of the P-WORD.He will think of curry.When he see curry he will think of the P-word.

This word association with thought generation is automatic and cannot be negated as media/parenthood immersion since childhood upbringing has hardwired these words associations into the the white mans soul.

Next month I will present part 2 of this analysis.

In the meantime if you could comment on this analysis and give me feedback on how it relates to you whether you are black or white I would be grateful as I will be doing a documentary for a major American News channel in relation to this word.
esecallum

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 pm

How does being called a honky affect you?
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 pm

How does being called a honky affect you? You must be a damn Yankee. You know all Southerners are not red necks, and I know none married to their sisters. There are more rednecks up north than down South. If you knew anything you would know that the South is a place of grace and kindness. Most of the problems with blacks were stirred up by Yankees. Your ignorance of the South and it's traditions make you unqualified to make any assessment. Why is it all you damn Yankees who come down South never want to leave? We get along with blacks here in the South better than in the north. Ask any black who has lived in both the north and the South where they are better treated. Your article isn't worth the paper it's written on because you are bias and ignorant of the facts. I have lived in the South my entire life and I have never hear a white call a black by the N word. They call each other that, and I have heard that. Get out and learn the real facts, then you may be able to write an accurate article.
_Billy_

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 pm

BTW, I am contacting FOX though my local affiliate and protesting anything you may present to them as inaccurate and written through ignorance of the real South.
_Billy_

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 pm

I have read and reread your article several times and it is the biggest bunch of crap that I have ever encountered. You must have written this from behind your computer after reading Uncle Tom's Cabin, because it is just plan bunk. Get out in the field if you want to write an accurate article.
_Billy_

Postby blackvault » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:37 am

Ill let this topic go, for now, but please tread carefully on replies and thoughts.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby _Billy_ » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:16 am

After contacting my local Fox network, and they in turn contacting their main office, they say that they know nothing of you as a freelance writer, writing anything for them, now nor in the past, and after they read your assessment they said you never would.
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 am

Since he has not answered my PM's or even returned for his reference information, I would conclude if was all a bunch of boloney, just to post a racist rant.
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 pm

He's a freelance writer like I'm an astronaut.
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Your not an Astronaut? :lol:
greeney2

Next

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts