The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Poll: Should rath be banned

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Should rath be banned

Poll ended at Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:40 am

a) Yes
No votes
b) No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Postby The_Joker » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:40 am

rath has had several topics about him in the Battle Forum as his behavior has prompted the topics. Now you know what he or she is like so now is the time I reckon to cast a vote one way or another.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby BloodStone » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:26 am

Why don't these polls ever work..

JOHN !!!!!! Invalid again... :mrgreen:

I voted no.

he's ruff around the edges, yet he has just as much right as we have.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 am

Nobody gets banned for a popularity contest or vote to be banned. If you want to report rule violations, report them. Good place to start is to not troll or bait each other or flame each other into WW3. This is the battle forum if you want to waste your time in here, but leave it in the battle forum, don't drag it out into every other forum.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 pm

greeney2 wrote:Nobody gets banned for a popularity contest or vote to be banned. If you want to report rule violations, report them. Good place to start is to not troll or bait each other or flame each other into WW3. This is the battle forum if you want to waste your time in here, but leave it in the battle forum, don't drag it out into every other forum.

Agreed, but will rath?
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby rath » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 am

The_Joker wrote:rath has had several topics about him in the Battle Forum as his behavior has prompted the topics. Now you know what he or she is like so now is the time I reckon to cast a vote one way or another.

:roll:

The_Joker wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Agreed, but will rath?

Lets get this clear.

Joker, you have been a member of the Blackvault for just a week or two, & we are ment to believe that in less then the 20 days you have been a member .... your posts & views, statments an claims, are much the same as a well known past member & even a current member or two.

& one of your 1st actions as a new member Joker was start a fight with myself by backing up Southwestranger, & then take on his argument & fight his fight against me, ( in his thread ) while he has gone MIA.

You are a member on the Blackvault for less then 20 days & you are calling for myself to be banned.

I ask myself ..... who are you really ( as if i did not know ) & why do you feel the need to hide behind a duel profile .......

Could it be, that you are a past / current member who has an axe to grind by asking other people to ban me, because of things that happened long before you joined the Blackvault as the member Joker.

Why is it, you feel i should be banned, because of things & post's .... threads & forums that happened long before you became a member.

Tell us that Joker.

Why do you feel you have the right to ask for another member to be Banned, over events that happened before you joined, & events that had NOTHING to do with you Joker.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2214

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93pS-5bqF2Q
rath

Postby sandra » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

raaaaaaaaaaaaaath. lmao!
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Or maybe he is just embarrased by a fellow Austrailian. I think Joker is doing just fine, and if he was someone from the past, who cares, Joker hasn;t broken any rules.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Yeah Greeney2, He does embarrass me and all decent Aussies.

rath, yeah I have been a member for about 20 days and you have pis*ed me off for 19 of them.

Why?
Because you lack any form of decency and respect for others which is evident in nearly every post of yours I have read.
You think America is bad and therefore all American are too.
You think Australia is so much better than other countries ( Particularly The USA) it is the case in some ways but understand there are some skeletons in Australia's closet we don't want known, what some of those skeletons are I am not permitted to disclose by law.
You have for some unknown reason to me, singled me out as a target for your attacks.
You think that just because you are an Aussie your shi* don't stink and mate it does just like everyone elses.
You lack any credibility, which has been proven to me at least, I cannot speak for others.
You rarely, from what I have seen so far, have anything constructive to say on these boards.
All I have ever seen you do since becoming a member, is attack from behind the safety of your keyboard, whether it is an attack on me or others or the United States.
Everyone else has welcomed me into the fold without attacks or conspiracy theories as to who I am supposed to be; You are the only person who has displayed the exact opposite.
And finally, you are in my mind proving by your posts all of the above along with your immaturity. And for a supposedly 30 year old man that is just pathetic.

I have to tell ya mate, it is getting real old real fast, so bugger off or grow the hell up mate, really.
Last edited by The_Joker on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:01 pm

I have to say Rath you have many preconcieved wrong ideas about the USA and your preception of how things are in this country, its impossible to convince you otherwise. Curious Joker, if you have ever came to the USA and seen it first hand, Rath has not. Rath seems something on Youtube and assumes this represents all of the USA, like the Utah police insodent, or police chases in the USA, racism.

Rath has definate ideas about the role of US forces in the Pacific, and the role Austrialia played in the WW1 and WW2. I can;t imagine all of Austrailia shares his views about the USA with regards to the Pacific battles and US forces. Even when proven wrong, he still will not concede being wrong. I'm pretty darn sure Raths view of us, are not even close to the views most Austrialians have of America.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes Greeney2, I have been to the States several times over the years, in all of the times I have been there I can only say I had one bad experience. Most people I found are honest and hardworking and some just trying to get by.

I have been to several states WA, CA, MO, AZ, AL, TX, NY for example and the diversity of the people and country are quite remarkable and each in there own way beautiful. But the people also contrast in beliefs, politics and way of life but all, with only one exception have been kind, welcoming and courteous toward me as a foreign national.

The people I found to be closest to Aussies in the way they relate to me are Texans, a very straight forward bunch.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Next

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts