The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Lightwolf y'all! Damn I missed you!

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Lightwolf » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Hey Y'all!
I know it's been quite sometime time since I have been here on the BV, and don't for a moment think I have not thought about you my friends...but I have been researching and trying to find ways, for the better part of two years now. to make money from the internet...been many drawbacks and failures...however..after two years of trying...I now have a web site I've been working with, and, just today, I recieved a paycheck for 87 dollars and 13 cents :lol: Well..it's a start!

See you in the forums my friends!!!
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby Nesaie » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:51 pm

HI!!!!!!!

Been about time! :P
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lightwolf » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Nesaie wrote:HI!!!!!!!

Been about time! :P

Hi Nes!!
Missed ya sweetie! Glad to know you are still here...but of course you are *grins* where else could you give your opinions and not get shot! *laughs* you are and have always been my favorite "Bad Girl" ....You never hold back with your opinions...you are honest and one of the most intelligent women I have ever had the priviledge to know...I've always been a true fan of your guts, your knowledge, and above all...your spirit!

Thanks for saying howdy! :D
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 am

Hey Lightwolf, tell us more about your work, I remember you did some really awesome artwork, why don't you post some of it for us again.

These are hard times, and when I retired I had already established a business thing which is all done on the internet. It seems to be the last frontier for self employment, that people can do from home. A retail store or any kind of shop nowadays rolls the dice on entire savings. The internet if killing all these big stores, becasue people can shop better on their computer, and its shipped to you either overnight or within a few days. I can wait that long.

Good to see you back, glad you are seeing some results over the internet.
greeney2

Postby rath » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:23 am

welcome back.

Im sure ill see you around.
rath

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey, Lightwolf!
Good to see you!
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Lightwolf » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:02 am

Thanks greeny an MM! still here and I appreciate your howdy! I know it's been several weeks since my last post here..but I have been working hard to make my website worth a visit. Thanks y'all ...I'll keep you informed...however...I will NEVER advertise my site here in any shape manner or form...I don't betray my friends. PM me if your interested, otherwise...*same sh*t as always* :lol:

Lightwolf
Lightwolf

Postby blackvault » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:58 am

Welcome back :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts