The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

is bob lazar a liar ?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby chiselray » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 am

is bob lazar a liar ?

i think all said and done he is telling mostly the truth.
chiselray

Postby shadowcass » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 pm

He may be telling the truth...he may not. He has certainly lied about his education. As for the other things he is telling people---well, you'll have to judge that for yourself.
We know that he can AND WILL lie when it suits his purpose.
Believe him at your own risk.
shadowcass

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:26 am

Um, thanks? He runs the United Nuclear website/store. I've never actually done business with it/him, and didn't read any customer complaints, but it/he has allegedly been busted a couple of times for illegal hazmat shipments. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere for high performance glow-in-the-dark paint & 100-watt laser tubes. :(

United Nuclear

Or not, as long as he deals fairly, since he's got some of the coolest stuff at his store. 8-)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby chiselray » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:20 am

wow ..didnt know he had a store..i like the UV flashlights....real covert like...
chiselray

Postby mcrom901 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:01 am

there were some references in the recently released files by the uk-mod...

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ @ DEFE 24/1983/1

:roll:
mcrom901

Postby Empiricist » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm

MOD document wrote:It is impossible to prove that Lazar is telling the truth, but on the other hand, it is impossible to prove he isn't.

This logically inconsistent statement made me laugh. :lol: Way to go, MOD!
QuakeAlert is a freeware program for Windows that will show balloon notifications of earthquakes in near real time as they are published. http://www.jamescoulter.com/resources/quakealert/index.htm
Empiricist

Postby chiselray » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:59 am

Bob needs to come back and settle this..

he did work at los alamos and also area 51 that is pretty much confirmed ,im pretty sure about that..
its just easier to believe he is telling the truth then we can get onto talkingabout all the hsit he saw down the levels ..@Area51
My statement might sound pointless ,but there is no point second guessing stuff that has a high probablility in any case..
George Knapp even said that consistant know abouts facts (where things are ) about area 51 were checked out against lazars knowledge and confirmed..
chiselray

Postby mrmonsoon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 pm

I believe most if not all of what he has said.

back engineering ufo ships seems a reasonable thing to do, but I would think they would do better than hire temps, even genius ones.

The two best pieces of evidence are a pay stub he showed on a tv show and the fact he was able to full describe the cafeteria perfectly, color of walls and all.

If he did not work there, how could he know that.

I also find it very believable that the government would do anything to discredit him, so what he said would not be believed.
mrmonsoon

Postby chiselray » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:20 am

thats right,he did know the cafeteria layout...If you spend some time in eateries you do have time to look around or get a sense of what things are like...
He has been dicredited by experts in the field ,who else could do a better job than the military.
chiselray

Postby shadowcass » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:08 pm

You do realize that cafterias on military bases all had the same basic design, right?
shadowcass

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts