The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Baby P man convicted of raping a two-year-old girl.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Should they be hung.

Yes they should all be hung
No votes
Yes but only the sick bastard and the mother
33%
No they should all be hung drawn and quartered
67%
None of them should be hung
No votes

Total votes : 3

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 9:41 am

Before they we’re nasty bustards. Now they’re just sick.

The allegation came to light after the 32-year-old man was arrested over the death of Baby P, who has now been named as Peter.

WTF is it with people like these.

WTF is it with the government. Haringey Council FAILED, yet they still say they did the best they could, they still defend the Council saying they have improved.

That’s very good that they’ve got better because, lets face it, they couldn’t have got worse.

There best was soooooo bad it’s amazing something like this doesn’t happen all the time in Haringey.

Before I was thinking that this sick bastard was just a sick bastard and needed to be hung.

Now I’m thinking this sick bastard is mental and the world needs him to be hung.

How can anyone rape a two year old? WTF is wrong with someone like that.

Do you have to be completely unhinged to break a baby in two and then rape a two year old?

I’m sorry but I honestly think they should be named and they should be hung. I then think that the people who were in charge of things like this should be hung as well.

I don’t buy into the whole `it went under the radar` BS. Somebody knew about it and they should be hung as well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8029499.stm

These people weren’t doing their jobs so they pretty much killed baby P themselves.

What I don’t understand is they haven’t named either the mother of the sick bastard but they have named the lodger. Why. Name the all and hang them all.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 am

Interresting that if this was any other kind of crime where insanity is a factor, he would be put in an instutution for mentally ill, not prison. Anyone that could do this to a 2 year old is defineatly insane. I say put him out of his misery, however our legal systems seem to make allowances for what is determained to be true insanity.

How many would volunteer to be part of his firing squad?
Last edited by greeney2 on Fri May 01, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 10:27 am

I agree, he must be insane nobody could do this without being mentle.

I don't think there are enough guns in the country for firing squad G2. And I don't think there will be much left of him after.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 01, 2009 10:36 am

To play devils advocate, when do we consider insanity as the decider if any crime should result in the mental instutions or prisons? Jeffery Dalmer and John Wayne Gacy both had to be insane but went to prison. Than we put a person in the nut house who kills a neighbor over a trivial argument. Who wouldn;t agree killing dozens of people or having sex with a 2 year old isn't insanity?
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 am

Who wouldn;t agree killing dozens of people or having sex with a 2 year old isn't insanity?

People who are insane themselves. You have to be unhinged to do anything like this guy did. Just to break a child in half mean you have some sort of mental illness.

If he has a mental illness it must be so bad that he just needs to be hung because he’s a danger to himself and to others.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri May 01, 2009 11:33 am

greeney2 wrote:To play devils advocate, when do we consider insanity as the decider if any crime should result in the mental instutions or prisons? Jeffery Dalmer and John Wayne Gacy both had to be insane but went to prison. Than we put a person in the nut house who kills a neighbor over a trivial argument. Who wouldn;t agree killing dozens of people or having sex with a 2 year old isn't insanity?

Damn it Greeney you've restored my faith with one post :lol: Agreed!

Insanity comes in all shapes and sizes and isn't restricted to those affected with the disorder.
No firing squad. Just take away his KY Jelly and turn him loose in general population, he'll soon be begging to die. Good riddance you swine!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 11:36 am

just hang him!
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Lashmar wrote:just hang him!

Where's the fun in that?

Make a game out of it.

Give him a toothbrush, and give 15 lucky contestants guns, ammo, and dirt bikes and dump them all on a deserted island.

First one that gets to him gets to do whatever they want AND they can keep the dirt bike.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby screamzero » Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
Lashmar wrote:just hang him!

Where's the fun in that?

Make a game out of it.

Give him a toothbrush, and give 15 lucky contestants guns, ammo, and dirt bikes and dump them all on a deserted island.

First one that gets to him gets to do whatever they want AND they can keep the dirt bike.

I LikE IT !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
screamzero

Postby Lashmar » Sat May 02, 2009 2:12 am

A good game of hangman I think. With a twist.

He has to guess his sentence and every time he gets it wrong a part of the gallows are built. This happens until he gets hung.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts