The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama administration sues Arizona over immigration law

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Nesaie wrote:Oh, and this Kenyan wants to make a "treaty" with the "un" to "tag" arms and ammo. :( All I have to say, "from my cold dead hands". ;)

"Frosty the snowman...."

From your cold, dead hands, eh stranger?

That can be arranged.

Good day.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright stranger, you keep making me Laugh lol.

Did I tell you about my garden? First year, but I have peas coming up...I LOVE fresh peas.

Anyway, yep, I'll die first. "give me liberty or give me death".

Ever read about Shay's rebellion? I'm not finished yet...but I think there is something there.

My favorite saying, "I ain't done, I ain't dead". ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 pm

I thought of you today when I got an email, inviting me to join a gun club. I am still thinking about it.

You might also be interested. It's free and provides news, events, and commentary you may enjoy.

It's called (click it) GUNS AND PATRIOTS

Conservative talking points I'm sure, but, still might be worth muddling through for the genuinely good stuff.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 pm

It's funny you mention that website stranger, I turned my boyfriend onto it and he now is subscribed to that site. I think it's the only site he subscribes to.

Just remember, the reason Japan didn't invade during WWII was because "behind every blade of grass in the US is a gun", or something to that effect.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby frrostedman » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 pm

It's amazing how much stuff we agree on. I guess in the old days we could never (or maybe it was just me) get past our huge differences in theology and opinion about the so-called war on terror.

If you are all about the Constitution and the founding Fathers, then we have way more in common than not.
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

I always knew you liked me. :D

Actually I'm rethinking this whole Revelations thing...

And yes, I really own the paper type Bibles...Sometimes I read them too.

My favorite founding Father is Thomas Paine, he is the reason I am a Deist. ;)

What if? What if we started with similar questions, but found different solutions? Ugh...I'll have more questions later. But, I repeat, Thomas Paine is the reason I'm a Deist. :D

Full circle? ;)

If it doesn't make sense, I'm merely drunk again. ;)
Nesaie

Postby frrostedman » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:09 am

I'm not making much sense either I'm sure. Strung out on caffeine, about 2 hours past my bedtime.. now wondering if I should just rough it and go into work super early without sleep.

My favorite founding Father by far is Georgie boy himself, Mr. Washington. His story alone makes a better case for divine providence than anything I could come up with on my own. Just incredible.

He was very "Moses-like" in his hesitance to lead the people. He didn't want to do it, but, in the end the people needed him and he knew it was his destiny so he did it.
frrostedman

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts