The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Apollo missions

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:19 am

Question: Did El Gato win the Masters, or did Kenny Perry lose it? Every argument that you put forward can have more than one answer. But you are correct in your idea about " BEING OPEN TO ALL AVENUES OF INFORMATION BEFORE YOU REACH A CONCLUSION "

What does Thermite have to do with anything? Thermite is put forward by a Government pawn, why, simple~~IMPOSSIBLE to pull off, it's misinfo/disinfo~~please make a note of it.

It would be a shame to have been duped into believing the moon landing, like wise being ridiculed for asking a few simple questions about it's validity.

Calling it your job doesn't make it right! Setting emotion aside are you simply saying that fooling so many people would have been impossible to do, or do you just believe that it would have been so?

My Father worked for a company in SO Cal who manufactured stuff for Nasa, and Boeing, and Military~~He claims that we have been to the moon as well, only he says that if it was a hoax that it wouldn't be that big of a surprise based on some of the stuff he'd seen and heard about Kennedy. He refused to touch anything related to the Kennedy deal because he didn't ever want to tarnish his emotional connection to the Government that he had served in good faith.

All he ever said was that ANYTHING is possible when given a big enough stage.

Speaking of the cold war, surely you know/knew that all but 1 or 2 of the icbm's Russia would parade around back in the sixties were real, the rest were made of wood. They were still digging holes out back to pee in in those days and when they finally came of age they melted down.

Cole

Ps. Perry pissed the Masters away. He can take the highest road possible and it will never change the truth. He pissed it away and fully half the fault lies with his caddy. Letting him hit driver on 18 was amateurish. Now I'll shut up and listen to Why the big cat actually won it! :roll:

Maybe there's a three sided coin out there somewhere, one can only hope!
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 am

What does Thermite have to do with anything?

You claim others were not open to your ideas or theories, but your ideas presented had no valid senerio to uphold it whatsoever, and thats why the termite is just a good example
to the moon faking theory. Neither presents any valid proof of the "why and how" questions that are totally skipped over. Thats why your thermite idea was shot full of holes, but still today, you refuse to listen to the side who did consider it. and found it flawed totally in theory. Thats a lot different, than you see it, as just dismissing the idea. The burden of proof is on you to answer the "hows and whys".

Meaning no disrespect to your Dad, faking it would have been a monumental task, involving the best of the best to stage it and make it real. 2001 came from that period and watching it now, it is a classic, but were you anymore fooled than Startrek it was real and not sets in 1968? Again no "how or why", to this claim, but we should believe this was done?

As far as JFK, he was assasinated while the mercury program was not complete yet, and the idea of Appollo failures were not even imagined yet. It was all in the early stages on Nov 22, 1963, when LBJ became President. JFK only lived about 2 years after his Moon committment.

Some ideas take time and thought, and others are so obviously flawed they get eliminated real quick.
greeney2

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 am

Cole_Trickle wrote: It would be a shame to have been duped into believing the moon landing, like wise being ridiculed for asking a few simple questions about it's validity.

The problem is that every single question that gets raised concerning the Apollo Missions does get answered yet it seems that some people simply ask the question then leave the room content that they know that something was faked.

In fact nothing was faked, yes the USA did indeed thump its collective chest and propagandize the carp out of the successful missions in order to lord it over the Soviets. However crowing about accomplishments is a far cry from having faked those accomplishments.

Oh, and simply being able to put a large payload into orbit and then bring it back is all that is really required to have an ICBM. The Soviets proved many times that they were capable of that.

If you are unwilling to accept the answers or even ask specific questions about Apollo then perhaps other doubters will step up.

This is the conspiracies sub-forum. I brought up one major conspiracy and so far there's not much interest in discussing it.

Perhaps I should start a thread about Paul MacCartney? :D
Just kidding, I know only a little about that supposed conspiracy.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:21 pm

The most obvious hole in the theory of faking the moon was the fact every superpower, especially Russia had their eyes on that capsule, leaving earth orbit for the moon, and returning.

One failure on an early shuttle launchs revieled a top secret from the 60's. WE had to inspect the tiles damaged on launch. Nobody knew that we were capable of such spy capabilities until that day. From the ground, we were able to count the tiles on the bottom of Columbia, they saw ice hit on the pad. It was that event they revieled our capability that in the 60's they had to look at skylab from the ground, and we could count the rivits, checking a broken part. From space they could read a licence plate on a car, and the Nixon motorcade was seen in China. Russia could definatly have seen the LEM leave earth orbit for the moon, and I;m sure England and France.
greeney2

Postby Rob72 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 pm

I wonder how much Mills Lane would charge to ref a fight between the Landing Hoax group and the Covered Up Alien Artifacts group?
Rob72

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:03 am

I really miss Mills Lane in boxing as a referee. In case you didn;t know Mills Lane suffered a pretty good stroke a few years ago, and retired from the ring. I liked Mills as a Judge on TV, but he wasn;t my favorite Judge. I think he was my favorite boxing Referee. I also liked Joe Cortez, and Richard Steele regarless of some of his stopages. Mills saying " Lets get it on" was cool.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:23 am

Jack White says most all of the photos used by NASA have been altered or are fake.
Any truth to this or is he just another nut job?

I'm sure you guys know who he is, right?

I've always been curious as to how they survived re-entry in that tiny thingy dingy! What kept them from being cooked alive?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:Jack White says most all of the photos used by NASA have been altered or are fake.
Any truth to this or is he just another nut job?

I'm sure you guys know who he is, right?

Nutjob or just making a buck, hard to say.

Start HERE

I've always been curious as to how they survived re-entry in that tiny thingy dingy! What kept them from being cooked alive?

So you also don't believe that the space shuttle survives the same re-entry or is it just because the capsules were smaller?
ICBM's warheads also survive the heat of re-entry or are they also a hoax?

If you wish I can research the heat sheilding used on the Mercury through Apollo re-entry capsules but something tells me you won't believe it anyway.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Research, what.. data and info put forth by NASA signed off on by certain Governmental agencies as a means of making sure that it's fit for public consumption. Once classified material, you know do to cold war stuff. :shock:

http://aulis.com/aulis_apollo.htm

Not sure what to make of the above link. Still cipherin it.

Cole

PS. Or the one below exposing Apollo!

http://aulis.com/exposing_apollo1.htm

regardless those are some fine pics.

This is where all this business of technology gets a bit dicey. If you can read a license plate from space, how is it that you can't see the significance of the damage to the wing of this craft and consider an alternative and possibly saving 7 lives?

The size of a brief case. What kind of brief case. Initial reports said what?

The Space Shuttle Columbia disaster occurred on February 1, 2003, when the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated over Texas during re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere, with the loss of all seven crew members, shortly before it was scheduled to conclude its 28th mission, STS-107.

The loss of Columbia was a result of damage sustained during launch when a piece of foam insulation the size of a small briefcase broke off the Space Shuttle external tank (the main propellant tank) under the aerodynamic forces of launch. The debris struck the leading edge of the left wing, damaging the Shuttle's thermal protection system (TPS), which protects it from heat generated with the atmosphere during re-entry. While Columbia was still in orbit, some engineers suspected damage, but NASA managers limited the investigation on the grounds that little could be done even if problems were found.[1]

Trust Wiki~ :? :?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shut ... a_disaster

Color Me Curious
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Of the top 3 subjects I'm done wasting time arguing over, this is one of them. The moon landing was not a hoax. The WTC did not have planted explosives. Al Gore lost the 2000 election.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts