The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

Anti-Gravity

Here, you will find discussions on Top Secret military aviation, historical aircraft, and everything in between!

Postby Tairaa » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Good concept I reckon. When do you think we'll know whether or not it's possible?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 am

CodeBlack wrote:
Tairaa wrote:If you're theorizing that anti-gravity can work in the same way that polar magnetism works then you will have to find negative matter. However... Why not use magnetism for propulsion? Because it doesn't work. ;)

Magnets or Magnetism is a manifestation of the electro-magnetic force whose force carrier is the photon. But the magnets I envision are not electro-magnetic. They work on different particles of matter. They work on the Higgs field and the carrier is the Higgs Boson. If you can squease space in front of your craft and expand it behind your craft then you can propel yourself along.

Do you actually have a scientific paper on your ideas? Something longer than a 100 word
paragraph?
Please give us a url link stating that a photon is a force carrier of/for Magnets or Magnetism.
What kind of photon? Gamma,Visible, Infrared, etc....?
I think the Higgs boson needs to be observed first :!:

Where do you work?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator

How does one squeeze space?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2840054
MonarchSmile

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Monarch:

No, I have not submitted a scientific paper on my theory, and for a number of reasons:
1. Time
2. My theory is not yet a full fledged theory, mostly an idea
3. My theory is similar in many respects to superstring theory and we are nowhere near being able to test that theory and so we won't be able to test mine either, so a paper would not be much help at this point.
4. My theory is radical and, not being a professional physicist, it would not be well received.

Are you familiar with the standard model?
Are you familiar with the 4 forces and their force carriers?
Are you well versed in Superstring Theory (Planck inverses, M-brains, P-brains, Callabi-Yao Space sound familiar)?

Force - Carrier
------ -------
Strong - Gluons/Mesons
Weak - Intermediate Bosons (W+, W-, Z0)
Electro-Magnetic - Photons
Gravity - Gravitons (not yet proven)

Try this: http://www.particleadventure.org/
Last edited by CodeBlack on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

"How does one squease space?"

Good question. Gravity does it all the time. The space around the earth is very much squeased. What does the squeasing is where the standard explanation breaks down and my theory takes off. The squeasing is caused by matter's interaction with the Higgs Field. Positive matter attracts space. What makes mass mass is the particle's communication with the Higgs Field. There is a Higgs force and a Higgs force carrier, the Higgs Boson. But there is more to it. Pull in Superstring Theory and it's 9 dimensional space concept and you have 9 different waves interacting with the Higgs Field in every particle of matter. We can't find the Higgs using normal techniques because they are only able to see the 3 spacial dimensions we all know and love. The other 6 are hidden. SST says they are curled up inside of each other. That's one way of looking at it. Bring in Schroedinger's wave concepts (you have heard of Schroedinger's wave equation?) and apply it to the 9 dimensional waves which represent the particles involved in Higgs communication.

If we can find a way to access and modify the wave parameters, altering their relative aspects, then we can control gravity. You could effectively detach matter from the Higgs field, making it massless. Then you can travel as fast as you like. No more "speed of light" limit.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Wow, and all this time I thought a boson was a bison with big hooters. :lol:

Teasing... anyway, since Monarch won't volunteer his forehead and I ain't abusing mine, the Higgs boson seems an attractive alternative. Except for the part about potentially ripping holes in space/time to create one. Pull all your European investments and you can laugh when the folks at CERN turn Switzerland into a miniature black hole. Don't step too close to the event horizon and you'll be fine.

Finally, an effective angle to pitch Martian real estate: 'No con CERNs on Mars!' ('Reply' to view the full pitch.)

Sorry, it's a Spam Reduction (literally). Yes, I can still produce my Martian deeds for interested parties. Prices start at $7.50 per acre and include shipping. If you want one, PM me and make certain you specify the name to put on the deed. Color print on 100 lb. paper, consecutively numbered. Shipped flat in 9x12 clasp envelope with stiffener to prevent damage. Outer planet moons also available, contact me for pricing. Jupiter moon deeds bear image of Jupiter, Saturn moon deeds bear image of Saturn, etc. Phobos, Deimos and Charon not available. Sample images available for preview, all ya gotta do is ask. I ~did~ tell y'all it was a pitch.

(For educational and/or entertainment purposes only. Offer void where prohibited. Color may vary. Prices subject to change without notice. One size fits whoever bought it. No deposit, no returns. Bring your own life support and radiation shielding. Not responsible for meteors perforating your flimsy Terran hide, grow some armor. Not affiliated with any Earthlings. We serve cold, refreshing Coca-Monia by the beaker or the flask, it's the weal thing.)

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Tairaa » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:51 pm

lol
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Its all just waves man.
"Always with the negative waves, Moriarity."

Switzerland, a black hole? How would that be different? They do have nice mountains though. The only black hole caused by CERN is the one in Europe's wallet (and the US). Still it will be nice to know if the standard model holds up. I think there will be some surprises, like no Mr. Graviton. :ugeek:
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby vulcan6gun » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Which Mr. Graviton, the one from Marvel Comics, or the one here?

Not being a physicist myself, the furthest I got into such things was taking note of the magnetism created by current passing through wire, how it flows in the reverse direction of the electrons, and techniques to reduce or eliminate unwanted electromagnetic interference. Very useful stuff for experimenters in electronics and/or magnetism.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Mazulu » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Anti-gravity can be achieved by generating frequency shifted photons; shift-photons for short. If a photon starts at one frequency, let's call in f_1, and shifts to a final frequency, f_2, that photon will carry a force. If you generate lots of these shift-photons using some high-end electronics and a radar dish, you will have a tractor beam which is similar to artificial gravity.
Mazulu

Postby Mazulu » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm

I just wanted to make the comment that this website is a lot friendlier and more thoughtful then a Foundational Physics Forum I've been blogging at for over a year now. There are bloggers here who actually tackle very difficult concepts in quantum mechanics and general relativity; bosons and Higgs fields are discussed intelligently here.

I've been headbutting with PhD's in General Relativity and string theory who can write down a bunch a math, but then they have no idea what it means or what must be true for FTL (faster than light) physics to be possible.

I could just hug all of you truly intelligent people who probably have alien trainers anyway. :roll:
Mazulu

PreviousNext

Return to Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts