The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The David Icke forum has gone down in a censorship frienzy

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm

I don't know what happened with the old timers. I miss PhantomTruthSeeker and IAM1. I wish I knew what happened to them. :( PT especially... I wish them all well, good thoughts, good words, good deeds....

Besides cheapshots form past moderators, for assuring everyone on the BV we do not have privvy to your PM's?

Can you try to restate this in English, American English preferably, thanks in advance. Otherwise, I have no clue what you're trying to convey.

I've read that like 10 times now, and I still don't know what you're trying to say. :(
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Yeah!!!! PT was totally awesome. Why'd you go and say that, now I'm going to go pout.

I wish I had known the BV was going to blow up like it did, I would have rounded up the email addresses of a lot of people.

I miss okiejack terribly but I fear the worst for him, unfortunately. :(
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:30 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Sean has been caught and admitted after the evidence was presented, that he has read the private message exchanges of moderators on the forum, which is illegal, and a massive violation of privacy.

First, this forum is not for a personal problem you have had with another message board, this forum is for Government and political conspiracies. This is not one of them.

I personally could care less what got you banned from another site, but the above quote has something to do with it, and could be a concern for blackvault posters.

MY CONCERN READING THIS IS TO THE MEMBERS OF THE BLACKVAULT. THE ABOVE WAS DONE ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD, MODERATORS ON THIS BOARD DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF YOUR PM'S. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PASSWORDS OR WAY TO GO INTO YOUR INBOXS OR OUTBOXES, TO EVER SEE ANY PM'S TO EACH OTHER.

Actually, it's not that hard... I won't explain how...but a mod/admin can definitely get into your PM's if they so desired. I doubt it's desired though.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm

I do not have any way to do it, and do not think anyone else who is a mod can do it. I really do not know if John is able to or not, but if he can, he doesn't go into it spying on anyone. I assured everyone the Mods could not do it, with any passwords that we have, if you are thinking we can.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 pm

greeney2 wrote:I do not have any way to do it, and do not think anyone else who is a mod can do it. I really do not know if John is able to or not, but if he can, he doesn't go into it spying on anyone. I assured everyone the Mods could not do it, with any passwords that we have, if you are thinking we can.

Not sure if mods can do it but an admin at any discussion forum can access PMs. I'm sure John Jr. has zero interest in doing so...but the admin at the Icke forums might not be so benevolent. It can be done.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts