The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Public Shunning Of Rath Requested....

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 pm

We are all familiar by now with Rath and his constant Anti American Rhetoric.

For Example....

Why don't you admit im right & the other 6000 odd members of the Blackvault are Just PRO American TROLLS who just push the mindless propaganda put out by the USA Military & Hollywood ........ Rath from his Rainbow Warrior Thread

We are also subject to his Revisionist B.S. On how Australia and Australia Alone Won The Second World War.

Next he'll be telling us that Nicole Kidman was soley responsible for the way Hollywood was successful along with Mel Gibson...

So instead of engaging in the banter that adds fuel to his B.S. lets do the following...

Place Him On Ignore....

Refuse to respond to his Posts and Threads....

Report All Rude And Abusive Comments to me and the Rest Of The Mods....

All Rath is just a Little Brat seeking attention....

Lastly I wonder if Rath has the Guts to repeat his Pro Japanese Comments to the many Koreans, Chinese, and WW2 Vets that had to deal with Japanese Imperialism ?

Thank You for your attention to this matter...

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 pm

I might be remembering some other message board, though that would be strange because this the only one I've ever frequented.

But didn't there used to be a real ignore button where if you put someone on ignore you really wouldn't see any of their posts?
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:25 pm

frrostedman wrote:I might be remembering some other message board, though that would be strange because this the only one I've ever frequented.

But didn't there used to be a real ignore button where if you put someone on ignore you really wouldn't see any of their posts?

I think that was an interim version of this current site, as John was playing with different softwares.

Southwest, huh?

If you want to ignore somebody, don't read what they post. How hard is that? Then, if you do read it, don't respond.

What are you doing? Trying to do some gang mentality crap? Sorry, I'm not a fan of your posts either. I could care less about movie stars. But, notice how I don't respond very often? ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Rath forgets the Although the Japanese were on the Allied Side In WW1, They did so to fufill their Territorial Ambitions and use the various Pacific Islands seized from Germany to set up Bases and Ports to use as springboards for taking over the Oil Rich areas of Borneo and Sumatra.

Japan also mistreated the Dark Skinned Natives of New Guinea during WW2 and used them as slave labour for their invasion of Australia and New Zealand.

Ponder that...

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm

SW, this isn't conduct becoming of a mod. Posting a thread asking for the hanging of someone who, as much of a tool as he is, is just expressing his opinions and feelings on varying subjects isn't grounds for reason.

Please consider locking the topic and doing what Nesaie suggested. Ignore him if it's that much of a problem. We asked the same of mael in almost the exact same situation, remember?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm

SouthwestRanger wrote: Rath forgets the Although the Japanese were on the Allied Side In WW1, They did so to fufill their Territorial Ambitions and use the various Pacific Islands seized from Germany to set up Bases and Ports to use as springboards for taking over the Oil Rich areas of Borneo and Sumatra.

"Rath forgets the what? Huh? That sentence doesn't make sense. Can you repost it so that I can understand what you were trying to say?

Why did we get involved with WWI? Or WWII? We had no business in either war.

SouthwestRanger wrote:Japan also mistreated the Dark Skinned Natives of New Guinea during WW2 and used them as slave labour for their invasion of Australia and New Zealand.

Ponder that...

"Japan also mistreated the Dark Skinned Natives of New Guinea".

What about the "Dark Skinned Natives" of the Americas? You know, the ones where the christians burned their Shamans/wise men/women and prayed to "jesus" to save their soul, as they were being murdered?

During WWII the Japanese were brutal to the Chinese, yes. But, is that a reason to lock up Americans of Japanese heritage in internment camps? And, to only do that on the West Coast? It didn't happen in Chicago.

Hawaii wasn't a state when pearl harbor was bombed. Had the US not been selling iron and other metal resources to Japan, and then cut that out...the Natives of Hawaii would have never been murdered. The world wars, Korea, Vietnam, etc. have all been orchestrated.

And, you dare....you dare to blame rath for where he was born? I disagree with his opinions often. But, I believe the Bill of Rights applies to all Humans, because we're born. So, I defend his right to Free Speech! Disagree if you choose. But, I'm not going to beat him up because he is wrong or I disagree.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:SW, this isn't conduct becoming of a mod. Posting a thread asking for the hanging of someone who, as much of a tool as he is, is just expressing his opinions and feelings on varying subjects isn't grounds for reason.

Please consider locking the topic and doing what Nesaie suggested. Ignore him if it's that much of a problem. We asked the same of mael in almost the exact same situation, remember?

I'm not a mod...I'm not a mod...

HAPPY DANCE
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Nesaie wrote:

HAPPY DANCE

You're missing out. We have juice and cake in our special corner. :D

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
Nesaie wrote:

HAPPY DANCE

You're missing out. We have juice and cake in our special corner. :D

It's OK, I have a juicer. :D

And...I've got peas and beans and a zucchini that are growing very well, thank you.

Should I plant strawberries? The dang slugs have already murdered both of my sunflowers. :(
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Nesaie wrote:And...I've got peas and beans and a zucchini that are growing very well, thank you.

You're welcome.

Should I plant strawberries? The dang slugs have already murdered both of my sunflowers. :(

I hate strawberries, so I vote nay. I also don't like slugs going hungry though, so I also vote yay.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Next

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts