The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama administration sues Arizona over immigration law

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

qmark wrote:
BloodStone wrote:He'll do the same thing he's doing with the oil drilling moratorium.

If the courts judge against him , he will just keep filing suits till he gets what he wants. The man can't take losing, well he better get used to it come November. :D
BloodStone...

Lets just hope there isn't an "event" which causes the "temporary" suspension of our liberties before November, or November 2012.

Amen. That's his ace in the hole.

The Liberal Progressives got to see all the changes a President can make during an emergency while Bush was in office. They got jealous. I imagine that before Obama was even elected, the Liberal Progressive elites already had a whole rolodex full of crisis events they could cause and then take advantage of. They have waited about 60 years for this opportunity and they are going to do as much irreversible damage as possible during these first 4 years, just in case Obama gets booted out.

You know as well as I, we are watching a 4-year-plan that took 60 years to put together, being implemented right in front of us. And all this unpopularity among the citizens hasn't caught them by surprise. They knew the public wouldn't like it, they just don't care. Liberal Progressives, even moreso the elites among them, truly believe they have a monopoly on intelligence and truly believe that they know what is best for every individual citizen. The fact that we disagree with them doesn't mean they are wrong, but instead means they are right; we are just too damn stupid to know what's good for us. So they'll just have to cram it down our throats (and enjoy doing it, of course).
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 am

qmark wrote:Lets just hope there isn't an "event" which causes the "temporary" suspension of our liberties before November, or November 2012.

And if there is, let's hope its not a temporary thing like our "temporary" income tax was for WWI.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:19 am

By the way as was recently revealed:

Obama's promise that his healthcare plan is not a tax? His promise that no household making less than $250k/year would see a tax increase of any kind? He lied. In Federal Court, Obama is defending healthcare by using a law that states the Federal gov't cannot be stopped from collecting taxes.

Oh yeah, and Obama's promise that his healthcare plan would not fund abortion? He lied. So far of the 3 states that have already received funding from the plan, 2 of them will be using the money to fund abortions. Only New Mexico removed the abortion funding from its program, although Obama told them it's ok to do it if they want.

And lets see, what else. Oh yeah, the Obama administration wants to ban hand guns. Kagan represents the one vote he was missing. Say good bye to the 2nd amendment.

Oh yeah, and one more little thing. Obama just passed a law that states the federal government can ASSASSINATE anyone--even American citizens--who is merely accused of being a terrorist, as long as the person is not on a legitimate battlefield. Some people in our government have recently categorized some of the Tea Party members as terrorists. Even MSNBC and the ACLU are taking Obama to task over that one.

Well, that's just yesterday's news. Today is another day. It just keeps getting worse and worse.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby qmark » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 am

The American people have eyes yet they do not see.
qmark

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 am

It's the last thing anyone would have expected, but, Obama is making--not subtle moves--but loud, obnoxious moves--toward a dictatorship.

I mean, I can't believe I just said that and boy does it sound hokie and alarmist. But how else can we interpret all this crap he is doing? George Bush was lambasted for wiretapping suspect terrorist phone calls without a warrant. That pales in comparison to what Obama is doing. The assassination thing? It wasn't an exaggaration:

Assassinating American citizens without due process? What happened to Miranda rights? Even the ACLU expressed: "profound concern about recent reports indicating that you have authorized a program that contemplates the killing of suspected terrorists — including U.S. citizens — located far away from zones of actual armed conflict. If accurately described, this program violates international law and, at least insofar as it affects U.S. citizens, it is also unconstitutional."

Notice the ACLU says "if accurately described." We asked the White House if we are accurately describing the presidential assassination program and were told to call the CIA.

America, you are in trouble.

link to article
frrostedman

Postby qmark » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am

The field of politics is not known for it's honesty, but this guy takes it to a whole new level.
qmark

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 pm

frrostedman wrote:By the way as was recently revealed:

Obama's promise that his healthcare plan is not a tax?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, that made me laugh! Um, they "passed" the death care bill through the IRS! They changed IRS rules...not a tax... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People believed it wasn't a tax? :o Seriously? :shock:

If you own your own business and don't pay the IRS for your death care, you could go to federal prison. Wait, never mind, I did go to a dem meeting and was called a liar for pointing this out. I wish I had marked that passage on the 2000+ page doc so I could have prove my point. I'll know for next time. You can't argue against people who haven't actually read what they're supporting.

Anyway, I was just opening my Constitution so I could quote one of the few tasks the fed is REQUIRED to do, and that is to prevent invasion. If what is happening in Arizona not an invasion, I don't know what is.

Be right back. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Here is one spot, there are several places sprinkled through out the Constitution which REQUIRES the feds to protect against invasion.

Article I sect. 8.

"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;"

Here is another interesting read from the Constitution, though it isn't directly involved with this topic, I'll post it anyway. ;)

Article II sect. I.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm sorry Nesaie, or, whoever you are. I've never talked to you before and I'm not your friend on any level. *ahem* Just had to make that clear. Need to distance myself from you as you are obviously a danger and quite possibly someone who is accused of being a terrorist by someone else.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to report your kitty for brandishing an illegal firearm.

*ahem*

Oh yeah... and... um, just a word of advice to a complete stranger I never knew anything about until this very conversation... if you see a luminous red dot moving around your body? Dive to the floor and belly crawl away from any windows.

Sorry, gotta go. My red phone is ringing and that can only mean I've got more work to do.

Have a nice day, stranger.
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Since when did you start believing the zionazi southern poverty "law" center? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who supports the Constitution is a threat to them, the spp, nafta, gatt, etc. I don't care! I am an American! I have guns. When they run out, I have friends. ;)

Back on topic. Nafta created our illegal problem in Washington state. I support Arizona and Governor Jan Brewer! She is upholding the Constitution!

Oh, and this Kenyan wants to make a "treaty" with the "un" to "tag" arms and ammo. :( All I have to say, "from my cold dead hands". ;)

"Frosty the snowman...."
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts