The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

unidentified flying objects

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby tegar13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 pm

i saw the bottom of a u.f.o. as flew over head about 30 to 40 feet above me. It had flashing red lights that made differnt patters as it blinked off on on. It made no sound's and it seemed as all the noise around me stopped. I leaned that this is called the "oz affect" anyone know about this? Or seen the same type of patterns?
tegar13

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 am

Not the 'Oz effect' at all, though a quick search introduced me to a band by that name--nice beat, fair vocals, but annoyingly repetitive, which turns me off most 'modern' rock.

Anyway, the effect you're referring to is called Mesmerism or Hypnosis. Given the fact you mentioned the lights were red, you should in all seriousness consider being checked for epilepsy. Strobe effects and/or flashing red lights can cause seizures in epileptics.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby rburgeson » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 am

Very good, right to the top of the flow chart and call him a nut. The number of sightings world wide is staggering. Several countries have came forward and confirmed the existence of UFOs. Don't worry you had a fit. There are millions of witnesses now. I would like to state the obvious. There are so many craft seen they can't be coming from space, they have to be human/Earth origin. Hidden technology, is there any way I can get this across.

A little history might help. In 1938 Germany went to Antarctica. They claimed an area they called the mother land. Called by them Neu Schwabenland, The very same area that several countries are camped out in a circle at to this very day. During the second world war first know as the great war, disk craft were seen by allied forces, they were called foo fighters. High profile NAZI scientists were brought here and protected under operation paper clip. Foo Fighters displayed the same red energy field. Move ahead to 1947. Operation High Jump was an international naval strike force. English, Americans, Russians and many more made a major assault on Antarctica. Why? Do you think they went down there to blow the butts off those evil penguins? In 1958 they set off three fission bombs in Antarctica. Why do they still call the continent pristine and throw people uncerimoniously off just for being there? Back to 1947. Admiral Byrd made this press release.

Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions. The admiral further stated that he didn't want to frighten anyone unduly but that it was a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.

In 1947 we had the Roswell cover up. First released information from the military reported a disk craft. Look it up, I'm not jerking you here. The only credible conclusion is the frequency, number and the fact they are seen all over the Earth , We made them all, there are no aliens, this is hidden technology.
rburgeson

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts