The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

4 year old dead, mother suspected

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Angel1979 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:18 am

This happened just around the corner from me, if she would have been at my kids school she would have been in my daughters nursery class. So so sad, I just don't understand how a parent can kill thier child, no matter how bad things get, there is always the option of putting them into foster care or up for adoption. Rest in peace little angel :cry:

I'm going to leave some flowers at the house sometime in the next few days, maybe a little teddybear :cry:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 402187.ece
Angel1979

Postby Lashmar » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:22 am

You read the sun? :shock:

apart from that it's just getting a joke now. every day you hear about something like this.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:03 am

Drugs, Alcohol, abuse, neglect, domestic violence, jobless, debt, can't cope, make end meet, dispare, depression, mental problems, irresponsible, sellfish lifestyle, or just don't care about anyone. Take your pick, they are all the excuses we hear in courts.
greeney2

Postby Angel1979 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 am

Lashmar wrote:You read the sun? :shock:

apart from that it's just getting a joke now. every day you hear about something like this.

I read a couple of papers, I like the different ways they report things
Angel1979

Postby Lashmar » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:41 am

The Sun isn't a paper though. Read P.E rather than the Sun.

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby 3dvd » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 am

I finished my maternity clinical rotation yesterday. For the last 8 weeks, I have held, bathed, and assessed babies fresh out of the oven. That anyone could intentionally harm these incredibly precious miracles boggles the mind. There is absolutely nothing more serene than rocking a baby while they stare at your face. I get mad whenever I hear about women with their 00 license...er ... postpartum depression/psychosis getting away with murder.
3dvd

Postby Lashmar » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 am

I have held, bathed, and assessed babies fresh out of the oven

They come out odd over there don't they :) . An oven. Can you buy them in shop? Instant baby batter, just add water and cook in the oven of a while. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I do agree with you.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 am

3dvd wrote:I finished my maternity clinical rotation yesterday. For the last 8 weeks, I have held, bathed, and assessed babies fresh out of the oven. That anyone could intentionally harm these incredibly precious miracles boggles the mind. There is absolutely nothing more serene than rocking a baby while they stare at your face. I get mad whenever I hear about women with their 00 license...er ... postpartum depression/psychosis getting away with murder.

Oh My Gawd! Thank you for posting this!

Cole

PS. Stay tuned for an update!
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts