The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

the beginning of life

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Its dispicable but is isn't worse than murder!
greeney2

Postby screamzero » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:What do you think about a child that the parents or mother doesn´t want and no one adopts them?
Isn´t that equally bad aswell if not worse?
A life without basics or true family union?
To me that´s abuse in a high level...

SPIT. They shouldn't have been fukin' irresponsibly....selfish bastards. That's not the child's fault is it?
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:29 pm

That's the basic problem w/ this Country; the world at large and all you whacknoid agnostic lefty boner heads. If there is any rationale for accountability it can be justified rigght out the window if you have the "right " cause. Welcome to the burning planet. Fuk charachter.
If you can justify your infractions on any by being in a "good" cause; charachter has nothing to do w/ it does it!?. Why bother w/ children at all.

Your lucky your here at all if that's your parents view...but it's not of at least one of 'em even though you were a HUGE responsibility...and I bet you don't get along w/ one or both of 'em. ...or the one that's living is enabling your rationalization to such a degree you can justify murder as killing and not the other way around....you can't see that w/ out a moral bench mark Einstein. Good luck.
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 am

Define murder greeney.
Isn´t hunting animals murder?
Isn´t destroying the ekosystem of this planet murder?
Or as I`ve said, the only thing conservatives only cares to fight for are humans?
When in reality they don´t care anyway.
But as soon as a mother does abortion it´s murder?
It does not sound logical at all :roll:

And whatever your beliefs may be.
You don´t have the right to tell anyone what they shall do with their unborn offspring.
Same as they can´t tell you what to do with yours.
If the child is born or almost then I think it´s murder because you have a fully developed sentient being.
But humans always murders so I don´t get why this is such a big issue. :roll:
If you protect life so much, then you should all condemn and forbid hunting and expansion for new building grounds for starters.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby screamzero » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:17 am

Twisted and skewed bullshit.
screamzero

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:09 am

Hi,

An abortion is noones business but the woman who is carrying the fetus. I'm sick and tired of people assuming they have the right to tell others what to do with their own bodies! What I find really upsetting is any man who opens his mouth on the subject and says abortion is murder. Well then buddy you carry a fetus for 9 months and take care of it for the rest of your life, after being raped or perhaps die because of something wrong with the pregnancy. Better yet, carry the pregancy full term only to deliver a dead baby or one who is severely handicapped. There are many reasons for an a abortion, but it is wrong to assume the role of God and say any woman who chooses to have an abortion is a murderer.

The law may say that when a pregnet woman gets murdered then it counts for two murders, and thats fine with me, sock it to the dispictaple person who would murder a pregnet woman, or anyone for that matter. I believe in the concept of an eye for an eye, and I'm fully in agreement with Capital punishment.

But when it comes to a woman making a decision which will affect her entire life, it should be her choice as to what she wants to do.

A wart is a living object, so is cancer, so is a diseased organ such as a bad appendix, but removing them from your body is not murder. Abortion is no different.

Oh, and that lame comment about "aren't you glad your mother din't believe in abortion" is pure Catholic. As far as I'm concerned Catholics have no business telling people abortion is murder when their own priests abuse young children, and modern Catholics practice birth control. Because birth control is also murder if you want to really get down to it. Abortation and birth control are the same thing practiced at different times in a pregnacy.

Item7

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 am

No Dark, I can't debate the definition of a human murder, on an equal level as the murder of an animal. It is a rediculas comparison, from the point of a human fetus and out laws.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 am

Item 7, I'm not sure anyone said the woman doesn't have the final choice of abortion, but that doesn't mean it is natural or without conscience. Convieniently you site all the real good reasons, life threatening to the Mother or rape which is #1, severe abnormality, serious medical or physical problems, etc. In reality, abortion is used to end mistaken pregnancy, so at least call it like it really is. That is the womans choice, and the way it should be. I totally disagree with many things you have to say.

It is not just the Catholics who call abortion a murder, they are not the only religion that does this. The Pope may be one the the biggest voices herd, but he has not said anything other religious leaders have said about abortion. You would have an easier time listing all the Christian religions that do not say this, and I don't know of any religion at all that condons abortion.

A wart is a living object, so is cancer, so is a diseased organ such as a bad appendix, but removing them from your body is not murder. Abortion is no different.

Sorry, but a fetus is not wart or cancer cell that can grow on you. Those things are parasites that require being attachted to a human body, that is capible of sustaning life. A fetus can have a disease, but a fetus is not a disease.

Oh, and that lame comment about "aren't you glad your mother din't believe in abortion" is pure Catholic.

I think as many Catholic/Christian/Jewish/Hindu/Muslim Mothers have all said that one to their kids!

Because birth control is also murder if you want to really get down to it. Abortation and birth control are the same thing practiced at different times in a pregnacy.

Not at all! Birth control blocks conception, so how can that be considered Pregnancy? No life has been started, which can only start with a fertile egg in the Mother.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 01, 2009 1:45 am

No Dark, I can't debate the definition of a human murder, on an equal level as the murder of an animal. It is a rediculas comparison, from the point of a human fetus and out laws.

As I`ve said, you don´t know the value of real Life.
You only care when it comes to humans, which in the end is the same view animals have if not worse.
Atleast animals can sometimes take care of other species.
And it´s not ridiculous to compare, either you protect all life human and non human alike or you screw both sides.
You can´t have one part and leave the other one out of it. :roll:

So once again you prove my point.
Religious people and others couldn´t care less about Life.
Specially since they claim that animals are to serve the human kind. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 2:01 am

greeney2 wrote:There are many minor problems at childbirth that may require being hooked up to a machine. Are you saying that isn;t a life in front of you, and birth has not occured?

Birth has happened but life hasn’t.

All this nonsense `life starts at conception` that’s just plain rubbish. It’s a sperm, take it out and it won’t survive for more than 48 hours.

Are we talking about life (baby life) or about life (fun life), some one with a serious handicap hasn’t had a life, not that they weren’t born by they don’t know what it is to run and stuff like that. Fun life rather than a long slow, painful, life.

The life that we have had rather than a life that a kid with MS or something like that has had.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts