The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Always have to login and relogin

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 am

John,

I'm still having problems with the login and qmark said he has the same problem too. It's not my cookies or my security settings.

The bv simply forgets who I am. Everytime I leave and come back, unless it's only a 5 or 10 minute break... the bv makes me relogin.

It's getting very annoying. Isn't there anything that can be done? I've tried to login from both login buttons (why are there two login buttons anyway). Nothing works. I tell it to "remember me" but all it remembers is my password when I login.

You mentioned there are multiple themes, I'd also like to find out how I can change the theme. The default black-background theme I have now, distorts about half the smileys so they look fuzzy.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby blackvault » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 am

Ok I modified some cookie config settings. Let me know if anything changes.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:49 pm

I am now recognized everytime I come here! But as far as the personal toolbar and stuff, I still have to relogin which is no biggie.

You do realize, there are 3 login buttons. I just noticed the 3rd one a couple days ago (the lowest one which is part of the Message Forum Navigation) and used it. Now I can post messages without having to login everytime. That's better than it was!! Thanks!
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts