The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Canada's genocidal residential schools

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Aquatank » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

This is a topic that few know about, and the global major media seldom ever covers.
Its an issue that demands justice for living survivors before any reconcilliation with Canada can be had.
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2010/06/r ... otest.html
Aquatank

Postby sandra » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Good article and subject to bring up Aquatank. I'm much less aware of what has been happening in Canada, but I know that many Native Peoples have suffered in different ways dues to their treatment in Catholic schools, sometimes elders cant even bring themselves to speak of those times- its good to see these people protesting, or speaking with a strong voice. Hope something better comes to them. Justice is going to come one way or the other.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Aquatank » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 am

I get the feeling that this kind of behind the scenes genocide was practiced far more than anyone suspects in both Canada the USA and elsewhere and that its was not limited to aboriginals peoples. Its a kind of a plausible deneniability tactic that took careful planning, much like Third Reich used and still causes so called "revisionists" to come forward and contest the facts. Now 70000 does not seem like a huge amount of people over several decades, after all we lose about 50000 a year to car accidents, but it matters to their famalies quite a bit and it was a planned crime.

The main problem is it is still very much a detective story, and there is still quite a bit of political pressure being applied to supress the truth and halt the investigators. And of course there are dubious investigators in the mix as well, I mean those that make claims that are incredibly scanadalous but have no proof because they are rooted in urban legend and have not been investigated first hand.

I think in the residential school killings they are going to find more mass graves, and if the urban legends aren't legends they might even find many more recent ones.
Aquatank

Postby Aquatank » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm

More horror stories from a survivor of the residential schools, including a Royal implication.
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2010/07/r ... en-of.html
Aquatank

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 am

Horrors indeed. That's just sad.

Postby Aquatank » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 pm

A call for an international tribumnal investigation over the US & Canadian genocide of 100000 native children over the last 40 years.
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2010/08/d ... ional.html
Aquatank

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts