The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Election official: I'd testify Obama not born in Hawaii

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Halfabo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 pm

frrostedman wrote:
The liberals are playing it all off as Obama thumbing his nose at the people demanding the proof. They say he's getting a kick out of making the others squirm and come out with their conspiracy theories.

Even if that is true, it is yet another testament to his arrogant, immature character.

Yeah, and in doing that, he is not only thumbing his nose at the American people but, also at our constitution.
Halfabo

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm

CRISHOOKER2010 wrote:
Ok if the birthers are right and it does come out after he is out of office that he had no legal right to hold the office of the Presidency he will still be convicted of treason, and of the garbage he has passed and all those who were with him an who knew the truth will be convicted of treason and conspiracy. Though in reality where I reside I am sure that nothing of the sort will ever come to fruition.

Let me quote you again, your last sentence, "Though in reality where I reside I am sure that nothing of the sort will ever come to fruition."

Wow, what a depressing thought. Kinda sounds like you're one of the people where you "reside" to make "nothing of the sort come to fruition".

Doesn't it make you curious that there is a Constitutional controversy by a man who swore an oath to the Constitution? I can't remember a controversy like this about any president in history. I may be wrong, but was there ever a question about a president's birth before? Doesn't that make you go huh?

Oh, and since you used this word, "birther", can you please define it? I've seen it around and am not sure what precisely it means. Thanks. :D

Now, hang on, let me grab my Constitution...

Article II, Section I (a ways down)

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Now, what is a "natural born Citizen"?

According to this website:

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Now, under this above idea, he could be "naturalized".

Let's at least talk about it, before throwing out terms like "birther", what ever that is. :P
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CRISHOOKER2010 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Nesaie wrote:
CRISHOOKER2010 wrote:
Ok if the birthers are right and it does come out after he is out of office that he had no legal right to hold the office of the Presidency he will still be convicted of treason, and of the garbage he has passed and all those who were with him an who knew the truth will be convicted of treason and conspiracy. Though in reality where I reside I am sure that nothing of the sort will ever come to fruition.

Let me quote you again, your last sentence, "Though in reality where I reside I am sure that nothing of the sort will ever come to fruition."

Wow, what a depressing thought. Kinda sounds like you're one of the people where you "reside" to make "nothing of the sort come to fruition".

Doesn't it make you curious that there is a Constitutional controversy by a man who swore an oath to the Constitution? I can't remember a controversy like this about any president in history. I may be wrong, but was there ever a question about a president's birth before? Doesn't that make you go huh?

Oh, and since you used this word, "birther", can you please define it? I've seen it around and am not sure what precisely it means. Thanks. :D

Now, hang on, let me grab my Constitution...

Article II, Section I (a ways down)

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Now, what is a "natural born Citizen"?

According to this website:

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Now, under this above idea, he could be "naturalized".

Let's at least talk about it, before throwing out terms like "birther", what ever that is. :P

I really dont care at this point politics is bs
CRISHOOKER2010

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts