The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

The Fabilous Beekman Boys

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby bionic » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Not sci-fi..but earth friendly (which I sort of feel is, at least, an unofficial part of what this site is about..maybe)..pushing local farms and organics and caring for the earth and such...

The Fabulous Beekman Boys
http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/the ... -boys.html

does anybody here watch this show?

OMG!! They are so friggen adorable together.
Josh and Brent..I LOVE them!! (they are never allowed to break up or MY heart will break)

I love where they live.
It looks to be so awesome there.
I'd love to visit there.

I live inland so-California. Near Temecula, Corona, Hemet (for those that know the area) It's very much country around here..country towns..and surburban sprawl..it's an odd mix back here towards the desert . Very ecclectic (I love it)

We have survivalists, suburbanites, regular country and rancher/cowboy folk, city folks (they have vacation homes back here and some live back here and commute to the city via small plane and/or helicopter), rich and poor..all mixed together ( I have honestly seen a mansion down the street from a trailor before)with a Southwestern Poineer influence, a Native American influence, a Pacific Island influence, and of course a Latino, specifically Mexican influence.

Anyhoo..
We have many small farms around here..and wineries/vineyards, orchards, dairy farms, horse ranches, etc..
We have MANY local fruit and veggies stands and farmers markets. it's really cool.

I have a chicken and have thought of getting some more..and maybe a goat at some point..I do a veggie garden and an herb garden every few years (I grow at least one tomatoe plant a year for sure)

The idea of two city boys taking on running a small farm really appeals to me.

they even have a website to sell their goods..
http://shop.beekman1802.com/

thinking of ordering some soap and cheese, actually
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts