The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Election official: I'd testify Obama not born in Hawaii

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Halfabo » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Halfabo

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am

I say lets put the man under oath.

Lets see how bad Obama squirms....

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby qmark » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 pm

It would be interesting just to see him without a teleprompter.
qmark

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Are these lawsuits going forward?

If they are, and Obummer is determined not to be legally allowed to serve as president, do we then get Biden as prez and Nazi Pelozi as VP?

Or, can we get a re-vote?

I'll re-vote for Dr. Ron Paul. :D Though, I voted for Chuck Baldwin last time.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Halfabo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 am

Nesaie wrote:Are these lawsuits going forward?

If they are, and Obummer is determined not to be legally allowed to serve as president, do we then get Biden as prez and Nazi Pelozi as VP?

Or, can we get a re-vote?

I'll re-vote for Dr. Ron Paul. :D Though, I voted for Chuck Baldwin last time.

I wish they were. I'm sure if they did they would reveal that he took office knowing full well that he was ineligible to do so and maybe he could get some prison time. Though I doubt the lapdogs in the federal courts would bite the hand that feeds them.

I believe if the founding fathers were alive today, they would have already started a revolution to take our country back.
Halfabo

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm surprised that the investigation of BO's grandma's sudden convenient death right after BO's visit, right after saying that BO was not a US citizen, hasn't gone further.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Halfabo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:48 pm

CodeBlack wrote:I'm surprised that the investigation of BO's grandma's sudden convenient death right after BO's visit, right after saying that BO was not a US citizen, hasn't gone further.

And federal judges have refused to allow law suites that would force Obama to prove his birth status. And people say there are no conspiracies. :roll:
Halfabo

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:33 pm

I can prove I'm a citizen and I'm not running for President. Why can't he? Because he isn't. The usurper.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Halfabo » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Every president in the last thirty years has had allegations of cover ups. It seems B.O. is covering up even the stories of cover ups.
Halfabo

Postby Aquatank » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 am

You still have the newspaper birth announcement. And instead of looking for a birth certificate since it is supposedly sealed, it would probably be easier to look into the hospital admissions & billing data for his mother on or around the time of his birth those probably are not sealed just retricted access and on paper.
Aquatank

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts