The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

My Introduction and my encounter

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:58 am

Dark_Samus, the human race does not to be eliminated in order to "correct" the world's problems. We need people to correct the problems we have in this world and suggesting that elimination of the human race is the only way is overly misanthropic, extremely limited in perspective, and by all standards, morally corrupt. We had people who believed in that premise- and through that, we had Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Franco, Pinochet, among others who used certain ideological praxis to "eliminate" sectors of the human population they did not agree with.

Those idiots only wanted to control the world as they saw fit.
I don't care about control or power, I only care when stupidity and evil stands in my way.
And just a question , what people are you suggesting to correct these problems?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Aquarian » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 am

Well certainly you and I :lol:
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 am

Well atleast it is alot better than any of those nutjobs and current nutjobs combined.
Dark-Samus

Postby Erorr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Alright , now I've kept my humble appearance up as much as possible but I'm not gonna let this thread turn into a bitch fest for your doubts. If you doubt me ignore me and write me off as trash. Basically Go F*** yourself man , I'm not here for this. I dont need the topic at hand getting side tracked and turned into a flame war just because of you. Just go drift on to another thread to derail and turn into an argument for your amusement.
Erorr

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:39 am

Why would I believe in what you say?

And I do not dismiss your story as a fucking trash.

I just do not believe it like I don't believe in anything people say.
So what's the problem?

Getting angry because many of us here takes this as something we've heard 10000000 times wihout any evidence whatsoever other than their word for it.
What do you expect really?
That we will embrace eveyrthing you've said 100% and go along with it?

If you have proof other than your word then let's see it.
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Aquarian wrote:We have to assume that anyone who goes to some length to find this website and share a pretty intimate account of their experiences is telling the truth.

Being readily dismissive is not constructive at all.

yes well that is the problem..i recall Other people here doing the same thing...and it was hardly the truth in all accounts
chiselray

Postby Erorr » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Why would I believe in what you say?

And I do not dismiss your story as a fucking trash.

I just do not believe it like I don't believe in anything people say.
So what's the problem?

Getting angry because many of us here takes this as something we've heard 10000000 times wihout any evidence whatsoever other than their word for it.
What do you expect really?
That we will embrace eveyrthing you've said 100% and go along with it?

If you have proof other than your word then let's see it.

The problem here is why must you comment and dismiss every single store you've seen 10000000 times , did it ever solve or resolve anything asked in all those instances ? No , it just created an arguement which is something i dont want going on in this thread. So go take it elsewhere
Erorr

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 am

Then you are no different than the rest, if you do not want and counter arguments or anything other than people going along with anythign you people say, then the truth will never be discovered.
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 am

For what it's worth erorr, I believe you.
The weirdness of it rings true to me.
Especially the way you all reacted, and the sudden drowseyness and afterwards how everyone seems to want to forget what happened or even have a sort of amnesia with it.
Tell me, when you were posting the story or when you try to go over the story, do you feel a sort of spaceyness, drowsiness, 'forget about it' feeling come over you?
That would happen with me a-lot when I would try to work out the details of just what the heck happened to me.
Like I was given a post hypnotic suggestion to zone out if I tried to remember details more clearly.

As you can see, I had similar kinds of things happen long ago.
Most probably WHY I believe you..I see things I relate to in your story..especially the confused, weirdness factor..I realize that you see..what most people who haven't had such an encounter don't see..how having something SO WEIRD happen can confuse and throw off your senses as it happens..
"what am I seeing?"..'what am I hearing?".."WTF??!!".."I am scared, excited..but..mostly..CONFUSED"

The bulk, certainly the most dramatic of 'my stuff' happened so long ago now they don't even feel relevent to me (which actually feels like a post hypnotic, or maybe even subliminal, telepathic, at this point suggestion to me, even..'let it go,now')

Though, it did shape who I am..my beliefs..in mostly that I realized..genuinely 'things are not as they seem' in this life/world/reality..

I actually lived in Fishkill for a while a long, long time ago and some stuff happened with me there. (but not my most dramatic stuff)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Erorr » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Then you are no different than the rest, if you do not want and counter arguments or anything other than people going along with anythign you people say, then the truth will never be discovered.

There is no dividing line here when it comes down to human to human interaction , your being a prick and trying to install doubt in my validity. The truth woulnt be discovered when your being a nay sayer and shooting me down before anyone can even relate to me or share a common occurrence with me so I can broaden my understanding. I'm not here to convince you , you doubt me then leave. Your not aiding or exposing anything , your being an uptight internet nerd shitting on me. Go validate your self worth elsewhere. I'm done with you
Erorr

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts